Skip to content

Vynith

Tribe Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vynith

  1. You’ll read that you shouldn’t break a long fast with a heavy meal because of refeeding syndrome but does it even effect us if we break with a high fat high protein meal? I reckon you only ever get the electrolyte issue if you break with carbohydrates. Pure speculation on my part so I’m happy to be wrong. The longest I’ve ever fasted was 5 days and I broke with eggs and nothing negative happened. Of course n=1 though. Thoughts?
  2. Some frozen pork mince today with ample butter. Yummy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.