Welcome to the Carnivore Talk - the animal-based keto community!
Here are a few guidelines that all our registered members and visitors must agree to observe…
CarnivoreTalk.com is a privately operated online community that is visible to the public. The discussion board and article library reflects the opinions of the general public and we assume no liability based on information contained herein. Members must agree to, and abide by, these Terms & Conditions and Membership Policy in order to post on CarnivoreTalk. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts, at our discretion, to meet with our code of conduct and rules. By registering on this site, you acknowledge you have read and agree with these Terms, Conditions, and Membership Policy.
Unless otherwise stated, these moderators are not medical professionals and should not be construed as such.
Who Can Be a Registered Member at CarnivoreTalk.com?
Anybody who is living an animal-based ketogenic lifestyle or is interested in learning more may register for an account, post comments, or create other content on Carnivore Talk. Some areas of the community may allow guests to submit content from time to time. However, we reserve the right of controlling membership and managing or manupulting submitted content at our discretion.
How Can I Become a Participant in the Community?
Registration is usually required to interact with others here on CarnivoreTalk. All applicants must answer fill in the registration form completely and accurately. A valid email address is required, as you will have to respond to an email validation link that will get sent to you. Once you validate your email address, you are able to make comments in the community.
Please understand that when registering, there are fields where you may provide personally identifable information. Most of this information is voluntary and not required, however, we are on a first name basis here. You may enter less specific information relating to you that will be visible to other community members and the public.
Publicity, Content Ownership, & Copyright
All submitted posts become a permanent part of Carnivore Talk Community. By sending posts or submitting content to the community, you, the Sender, acknowledge and agree that your contribution automatically becomes an intrinsic part of the CarnivoreTalk.com Community without any further obligation to you, and that you grant CarnivoreTalk.com the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose; and warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you submit and that the public posting and use of your content by CarnivoreTalk.com will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. You acknowledge that your submitted content may not be removed, unpublished or changed once the content has been posted.
While most areas of CarnivoreTalk are visible to the public, we are a private membership community. Whether you are a registered member or an unregistered guest, you agree that you will not copy and paste the contents of individual posts that you yourself did not author to another internet location outside of CarnivoreTalk.com, and that doing so will result in a copyright takedown notice initiated by the original content author or us as their agent.
We do NOT delete accounts. However, you may request that we "deactivate" your account. You will no longer be able to log in to view members only content nor read or reply to Private Messages. You can reactivate your account at a later time by using the Contact Us form at the bottom of every page to send a message to the Administrators.
Speech & Conduct
What is Carnivore Talk’s Code of Conduct?
When posting information on the Carnivore Talk, use good taste when discussing sensitive topics. Both users and moderators are required to treat others with respect and honesty, and we expect you to be fair and informative. Post honest and valuable information with references if possible, and don’t post rumors or negative opinions that are not supported by facts. Aside from information in your post that directly relate your personal and unique experiences, references to any health-related or medical information you provide should be included in your post.
1) Upload Safe Content. Do not post anything that interferes with or disrupts the Sites or the operation thereof, including files that contain malicious code, viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer, network or server.
2) Be kind. Do not post statements or materials that are libelous or defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, intimidate or in any way infringe on the rights of others.
3) Respect the privacy of others. Do not post or upload personal information, pictures, videos or any other media of another person without their express permission. Do not post anything that violates the privacy or publicity rights of any other person, such as any personal identifying information of another individual, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers or any trade secrets or information for which you have any obligation of confidentiality.
4) Keep it clean. Do not post statements or materials that are bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable, including language or images that typically would not be considered socially or professionally responsible or appropriate in person.
5) Obey the law. Do not post statements or materials that encourage criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction.
6) Protect our children. Do not post statements or materials that in any way harm minors.
7) Be yourself. Do not post statements or materials that impersonate any other person or entity, whether such statements are actual or fictitious.
8 ) Don't mislead. Do not post statements or materials that misrepresent your affiliation with any business or entity.
9) No Spam! Do not post statements or materials that constitute junk mail, spam or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including, without limitation, links to commercial products or services or any political campaigning.
10) No Trolling. Do not post off-topic comments that could cause unrest or disturbances among members and within discussions. This community does not tolerate direct or indirect attacks on another's character, nor does it tolerate deliberate attempts to derail, hijack, troll or bait others into an emotional response. We reserve the right to remove these types of comments if warranted. Individuals who consistently or intentionally post these types of comments may lose their ability to comment permanently.
11) Respect copyright. Do not post material that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party, or that you otherwise do not have the right to make available, without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. Members shall be solely liable for any damage resulting for infringements of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such submission.
12) Cooperate with the Staff. We want this place to be a wonderful experience for everyone. Please cooperate with the Staff as we work to keep the peace on our community.
Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions and Membership Policy guidelines may result in your being expelled from and refused continued access to the community or any portion of our site and services in the future. While we have no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings in the community, you understand and agree that we reserve the right to monitor the same at our sole discretion.
DCMA Takedown: It is our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement.
All comments posted to this community reflects the views and opinions expressed by the individual member and are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CarnivoreTalk.com, or our Staff. Any medical advice of any sort that is posted in this community and made available on this site by any member is intended for general guidance only and must never be considered a substitute for advice provided by and discussed with your local healthcare professional.
We reserve the right to update these Terms, Conditions, and Membership Policies at any time, and it is your responsibility to check periodically for changes. In all instances, we retain the right to trim, edit or remove content that violate the policies above.