Skip to content

Angela Little

Tribe Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Angela Little

  1. Scott, I at times have to drink Ensures, because lack of appetite
  2. Yes, they are good, but have you tried the wonder bread chaffle, it has no egg, tastes just like bread to me, and I am hooked on them.
  3. I cooked a small chuck roast in the crock pot yesterday, I don't buy roast, this was given to me, they don't get tender, nor do they have enough fat on them, the marble is lacking. If anyone can tell me the best way to cook one, I would greatly appreciate it. Angela
  4. Hello everyone, I have to get better at posting and just staying active. My personal life is hectic, I have to keep up with my spiritual needs, and we are being fed in an abundance, and that's where my time, or lack of it goes, but I do need the support of the group. I have been on an ingredient kick; I check the ingredients on everything that I eat now, a lot of these foods are actually fake, the packages don't tell you where their meats come from, most beef comes from a variety of cows, this means that there is a possibility of disease, my chicken is air chilled only, bath cleaning can mean salmonella. I was wondering how come my butter wasn't melting, nor tasting like butter, it is not real butter, Kerry Gold is the best on the aisle, and I am so thankful that they have a cheese now as well. I now understand why Geezy had always said to shred your own cheese, pre-shredded cheese is actually plastic. Please feel free to correct me if my information is not accurate. Angela
  5. Off topic, sort of. I am going to make some homemade peanut butter, and I also want to start making my own mayo, any suggestions?
  6. So far just bulletproof coffee, I am headed to the kitchen to prepare some chaffles and have a sausage and cheese sandwich.
  7. I ran across some skins at Walmart, made by Macs and they are pure skins, this is what I ate, and they are very filling, I was just wondering if anyone has heard of them? They are an acquired taste, but I love them. Little
  8. Came home on yesterday from having surgery. I intend to do me some air fry chicken wings. Does anyone have a good seasoning for them? TIA
  9. Good evening /morning my family, I would like some suggestions, I have some shrimp, a catfish and some lobster meat, I am looking for a good different way to cook and season it, on the shrimp and fish. TIA AGAPE
  10. Bob, I did for almost a year, because I just couldn't figure out what to make nor how to make it and no, I haven't been ill. My labs are good, my iron was 500, so my doctor told me to lay off the red meats for a minute and I did, it could be my meds. I am not that one that can just create something delicious, I have been searching for recipes, and the ones that I made so far was tolerable but not that great. I am getting back on track, and I need some help on recipes that are tolerable. Thanks for looking out for me my brother. AGAPE
  11. Bob, I wasn't feeling so good today, I made some chicken soup, how about yourself, what did you enjoy? Question, food and I aren't getting along at present, nothing tastes right, any suggestions, broth has become my friend, I can tolerate that.
  12. Nicole, wasn't feeling so good today, I made some chicken soup, how about yourself, what did you enjoy?
  13. Coffee and 1 pack of instant grits, I know but I was able to get it down. Ok, I don't possess a grill so can someone give me or tell me how to cook my ribeye, tender but not raw and not burnt. TIA
  14. Hello everyone, I really haven't been eating well at all, I just don't have an appetite. I ate a taco last night and I believe that I was food poisoned, my tummy is not to happy. Food just don't taste right to me, I have some homemade chicken soup in the freezer and I am going to try and sip on it tonight. AGAPE
  15. Hello everyone, I consumed a cup of coffee, bullet proofed and a wonder bread hamburger, could not consume it all, but I got full.
  16. Coffee, a chicken thigh, and some meatballs, water.
  17. 1/2 c of coffee, water, shrimp 🍤 and lobster meat in a creamy garlic butter 🧈 sauce with a breakfast thin ribeye. 20250521_220159.heic
  18. Well, I had some caesar salad with chicken, just enough to satiate me.
  19. Geezy, that is some good eating, I am waiting for a sale as well on them.🥰
  20. Today I did a protein shake and coffee. Went to the doctor on yesterday, weight 147, lab - Ferritin 322.6 very high, maybe this is why I stay constipated. Did my research on it and I think that the red meats are my contributor, so I will continue carnivore but lean more on seafood and chicken until my next appointment for labs come up in 3 months. If anyone is familiar with this, I would love to hear your thoughts.
  21. Bulletproof coffee, a couple of homemade meatballs with spinach, cream cheese, and cheese on the inside. I wrapped it up with a piece of beef rib.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.