• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Hi all,

Today is my 2nd day, but first 100% day.   I started the day thinking I'd be eating 2 meals in a 6 hr window, but after seeing priming mentioned as  the way to transition  I'm now wondering which approach is best?   As a newbie, does size figure into a game plan to get started?

Thanks. I thought it fitting because if I'm going to make it eating this way ground beef will have to be my mainstay. My way of eating was to eat what I was hungry for. lol  Lots of meat, lots of bread ( seems everything was a sandwich) .  I ate sweets when i wanted... everyday, and drank a gallon or more of iced tea with saccharine for sweetener and a teaspoon of sugar per 24oz glass.  I switched from margarine and veg oil to  salted sweet cream butter 8 months ago, and lard 3 months ago.

Welcome. I started at 306 on May 8th. I lost 30 lbs in about 31-32 days. I am at 49 pounds today. Myself, I never met a sandwich I didn't like. I could eat several times per day.

I eat once per day for the most part and eat a fairly big breakfast after working out. I would say eat when you are hungry and then set your eating routine after that. It may stretch your times out a little more than you think. 

Best of luck.

Scott

Welcome aboard @The Hamburgler 😄

I've only heard of priming in passing. Never looked into in depth or listened to a video that talked about it. I started with dirty keto, then moved on to clean keto, then ketovore, then carnivore, then lion diet, and now I am carnivore most of the time, save for once or twice a month.

Intermittent fasting came easy with strict carnivore, especially when I was laid up with my broken ankle. But when I returned to work it got harder, because I work hard, and a hard working man needs to eat, lol.