Skip to content

Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

CARNIVORE AND RESEARCHER INTO UNTOLD TRUTHS OF PLANET EARTH

I have been a carnivore for a few years and a "conspiracy" researcher for VERY MANY years. The suppression of the evolutionary diet of homo sapiens is one important part of a much broader suppression and hypnosis and agreement that keeps people trapped. I am interested in the best application of the carnivore diet and how to open people's minds to this often life-saving diet and to the broader situation underlying the suppression of this diet.

  • Replies 3
  • Views 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • As would well all but we find that few are receptive to the truth and even fewer are willing to give up their addictions. The best we can do is be a good example. Be educated and ready to defend our

Featured Replies

As would well all but we find that few are receptive to the truth and even fewer are willing to give up their addictions.

The best we can do is be a good example. Be educated and ready to defend our position and be prepared to educate and help anyone who asks questions.

I agree with Geezy.

I was north of 320 when I started with no idea there would be any health benefits other than whatever came with the weight loss. Carnivore was just another weight loss hack in May '24. The positives that seem to keep coming got me (and gets me) really excited about how much the diet can change human health.

There was a stretch when I wanted to stand on top of the mountain and shout. In time I found the percentage of people who want to be told the truth is alarmingly low. I have found a lot of people don't care and think I am an idiot for eating just meats, salt and water. There are some that see the drastic change in my weight and are interested in it was a weight loss hack and I get 'how long would I have to do carnivore to lose XX pounds? Every now and then someone is genuinely intrigued and interested in the health benefits. And then, one of most carnivore's favorites, as long as you eat a super-sized meal from a fast-food joint, with a large soft drink, all is well. Switch to carnivore and everyone becomes a doctor or nutritionist.

Babbling a bit. Like it was said in the above post, be an example and educate when you can, or better said, when it is allowed. LOL

Scott

  • Author
10 hours ago, Geezy said:

As would well all but we find that few are receptive to the truth and even fewer are willing to give up their addictions.

The best we can do is be a good example. Be educated and ready to defend our position and be prepared to educate and help anyone who asks questions.

The Awareness Gap: Why People Reject Solutions

Change doesn't start with a new piece of information or a better tool; it starts with awareness.

Awareness: First, a person has to truly perceive the degree to which something is negatively affecting their life.

Urgency: Next, they have to feel the urgency of doing something to change it.

Until someone can fully confront those two realities, any solution or alternative perspective just feels like an intrusion, and it naturally gets rejected.

Before we try to provide answers, the real work is always raising awareness.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Featured Content

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.