• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an animal-based ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Grilled chicken with a side of butter. Bacon and eggs.
Hamburger patties, naked.
Some convenience stores with have boiled or pickled eggs.
You can also stop in a grocery store and get some cheese, clean sausage or lunch meat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wendy's will let you order sides of large beef patties and bacon. McDonald's does too but specify you want the quarter pound patties or else you get the little dinky kids size ones.

Geoff's suggestion of hard boiled or pickled eggs is a good one. The pickled eggs might have trace sugar with the vinegar and beet juice but I wouldn't worry about that. You can also look for sugar free beef jerky, OR at least make if sugar is listed it's after that "contains less than 2% of..." line in the ingredients. A nice low sugar beef jerky will have a carb or two, but the regular beef jerky has like 6 carbs per serving because brown sugar is like the 2nd ingredient.

3 hours ago, Sherry said:

I stop and get hot dogs at convenience stores when I'm on the road.  I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing, but I think it's better than the alternative.  Just a hot dog or sausage dog, no bun.

It’s far better than the alternative of chips and a coke for sure. 
Just be aware that those dogs may have cereal fillers, soy and sugar in them. A few now and then won’t hurt you though unless you’re very sensitive to that stuff. 

5 hours ago, atlsrt44 said:

So wife wanted to go dress shopping at a big mall in Atlanta while we were there. I ended up getting 3 hamburger patties with cheese and bacon (no oil involved) and a bottled water.
$28....

Ill cook at home.

This was why i went to atl in first place20240309_131516.jpg

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

You went there to buy it? I've been a hotrodder since I was a teen. I currently have a 2007 Corvette.

You went there to buy it? I've been a hotrodder since I was a teen. I currently have a 2007 Corvette.
Yes. In my 20s i had an srt4 i had boosted to stupid levels, an srt6, and an srt8.

Got into motorcycles after that but always wanted another hemi.

Scatpack fit the bill perfectly with the no frills 6.4L

9 minutes ago, atlsrt44 said:

Yes. In my 20s i had an srt4 i had boosted to stupid levels, an srt6, and an srt8.

Got into motorcycles after that but always wanted another hemi.

Scatpack fit the bill perfectly with the no frills 6.4L

Ha, I had 5 motorcycles throughout my life. Sold the last one in 2015. Never had a hemi, but I did have a '70 Roadrunner, 440" 3x2.

Ha, I had 5 motorcycles throughout my life. Sold the last one in 2015. Never had a hemi, but I did have a '70 Roadrunner, 440" 3x2.
Actually selling my motorcycle atm lol. Never have time to ride anymore. 2016 triumph rocket 3 roadster

12 hours ago, Sherry said:

I stop and get hot dogs at convenience stores when I'm on the road.  I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing, but I think it's better than the alternative.  Just a hot dog or sausage dog, no bun.

You're good. You'll never know what's really in that hot dog, but if you check out hot dog packages at the store there's usually 1g of carb snuck in there. I wouldn't worry about it since it's a rare event.

12 hours ago, atlsrt44 said:

This was why i went to atl in first place

Nice ride!