• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

What did it start getting easier for you?

For those who are making use of omad diet plan, we all know how difficult it is when you have to wait for your window of eating to reach before you can have your one meal for the day. It's usually very difficult for most people when they began their weight loss journey using omad diet plans. 

How long did it take before you started finding it easy with your omad diet plans? 

I don't do OMAD, so I can't answer this one.

I do 2MAD during the week, and then I do an extended fast from Friday dinner to Saturday dinner (24 hrs) or sometimes I even put it off to Sunday breakfast (about 40 hrs). 

I currently don't have an interest in doing OMAD, lol. I love to eat and don't really have an interest in 2MAD but I am doing it for my health 😄

ONAD is not the least bit difficult for me.
I didn’t choose to do ONAD , it chose me.
When I started eating carni I was still eating by the clock. Breakfast early in the morning. Lunch around noon. Supper around 5:00pm.
After about a month or so into it I noticed that I was eating even though I wasn’t hungry. So I stopped eating breakfast because I just wasn’t hungry in the mornings.
Then as time went by I started eating later in the day because I’d be busy around my place and just forget to eat. Then after eating lunch around one or two in the afternoon I’d have to force myself to eat something before 6:00pm as I don’t like to eat after 6:00.
Then it dawned on me, why am I eating when I’m not hungry? If I’m eating to fuel my body then why not just let my body tell me when it want fuel.
So I just started eating when I get hungry. That might be around 10:00 or 1:00 or 3:00pm. It varies. If I get hungry again, later in the day, then I’ll eat again but it’s rare that that happens.
I have learned to listen to my body and what it needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 8:06 AM, Heatman said:

For those who are making use of omad diet plan, we all know how difficult it is when you have to wait for your window of eating to reach before you can have your one meal for the day. It's usually very difficult for most people when they began their weight loss journey using ombeganwhowhoet plans. 

How long did it take before you started finding it easy with your omad diet plans? 

It was not easy when I started omad considering the fact that I am someone that enjoys eating more during the day. However, watching the success stories of those that have been successful with the One Meal a Day plan helped to keep me on a positive side that I can make it happen as well.