• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

What's your go-to recipe for a busy weeknight?

Well, since I am mostly carnivore, it's pretty easy to cook up some ground beef, ground lamb, or ground elk, and enjoy it with some salt, and if your variation of the carnivore diet allows for cheese or seasonings, you can add in those too. I also like to scramble in some eggs.

Beef and eggs are 2 of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet, so it's already healthy and nutritious.

If you follow the What's fer Supper topic, you'll see I default to this quick dinner fix quite often, lol.

I’m retired so I don’t really have busy weeknights but if I just need something quick I’ll toss a steak in the frying pan. Take all of ten minutes from heating the pan to eating the steak.
I often cook several meat items at once so there is almost always something I can just pop in the microwave to heat and eat.
For instance, I smoked this brisket a week ago and I’m still eating on it.
fd481c64c960b2e1368d64dd941835dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk