I noticed I started seeing foam usually mostly in the morning when I urinate and it gets better through the day as I drink water, but no matter what there’s still a lot of bubbles sometimes foam as well. I got bloodwork and urine done. Urine was completely normal as well as kidney function, urine, and the albumin creatinine ratio was also normal. I wasn’t sure initially if I was eating too much protein or not enough fat I actually ended up decreasing the protein, but keeping the fat the same and my urine actually seems to look even more foam and I don’t think it’s the speed of the urine hitting the water at all as I’ve noticed if I don’t urinate directly into the water and just onto the side of the toilet, there were still bubbles that will form. They do start to dissipate, but it can take sometimes up to a minute. When I flush, it totally goes away and none of it remains.Not really too sure what that could be considering there is no protein on the you’re an analysis and kidney function is normal.
Do you like to eat real meat or processed meat? By real meat I mean the meat you buy from a butcher's shop and processed meat means meat products like sausages, salami, canned meat, etc.
I like buying meat from a butcher shop and making my meat dish instead of buying and eating processed meat. Real meat is not only tasty but also very healthy.