• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Check this out: https://www.amazon.com/Noodle-Revolution-Noodles-Certified-Vermicelli/dp/B0CR844MLZ?

Noodle Revolution - Keto Noodles (Just 1G Carbs), Made From Egg Whites, 10G Protein, Taste & Texture Just Like Real Noodles, Ready To Eat, Keto Certified, Certified Paleo (Ramen & Vermicelli, Two)

• Just 1g Carbs and 10g Protein Per Serving! Made from Egg Whites.
  • Amazing taste and texture just like real rice or wheat based noodles, without the carbs or usual allergens.
  • Shelf stable. Ready To Eat. Just drain and fold into your favorite soup, sauce or stir fry.
  • Just 3 simple and clean ingredients. Keto Certifed and Paleo Certifed by Paleo Foundation.
  • A true "Revolution" in alternative pasta. So much better than Konjac/Shirataki noodles, kelp, etc, And no bad smell!

Interesting, I’d be willing to try them as long as algae extract didn’t affect me. Being the smallest ingredient on there it probably wouldn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 9:47 PM, Robyn said:

Anyone use Kelp Noodles on an Animal Based Diet?

I have not. I have used shiritaki noodles in the past when i was doing keto. They were okay with asian type dishes and soups but was a less than satisfying substitute for spaghetti with tomato sauce. 

I never heard of kelp noodles, so I looked it up...

https://www.thespruceeats.com/what-are-kelp-noodles-5120083

Sounds like it would be worth trying on a ketogenic diet, and even your animal-based diet if you are making some allowance for certain select vegetables.

10 hours ago, Geezy said:

I wonder if rolling up some Egglife Wraps and then slicing them thin would make a decent substitute?

Absolutely!

They're precooked, so they would just need to be sliced and then brought up to temperature.