• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Hey, my name is Jamie, I've been on the carnivore diet for about 3 years now.

I was keto before that for about three months after eating about 15 doughnuts in a row and suffering from the biggest cramp EVER. After that, I studied the keto diet and learned about the science. Ketosis, gluconeogenesis all that good stuff.

Since starting the carnivore diet, I've gained a vast wealth of knowledge regarding the carnivore diet/keto due to watching Professor Bart Kay and so now I'm spreading the message, since, of course, the mainstream narrative is carbs are essential for health. Even our UK government says a person between the ages of 19 - 65 MUST get at least 333 grams of carbs per day to be healthy...

Pure insanity.

18 hours ago, Geezy said:

Welcome Jamie. From reading some of your other posts I can see that you have some good knowledge to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Miranda said:

Cool! Look forward to hearing more about your journey.

14 hours ago, SusanneUK said:

Welcome Jamie, hello from Bristol! 👋 

Thanks guys.

14 hours ago, LesW said:

Welcome Jamie! I haven't heard of Bart Kay; I'll have to look him up. 👍

Yes, Professor Bart Kay is amazing. His knowledge is unlike any other carnivore influencer.

12 hours ago, Miranda said:

He is an acquired taste. He comes off as harsh but it's just a schtick for clicks. Everyone says he is actually very charming in person.

This is true. However, he recently has toned down the aggressiveness mostly due to the youtube algorithm not pushing his videos. He is pretty chill in the livestreams to be honest and like you say he plays a hilarious character. I recently subbed to his paid-membership plan because he is such a vast wealth of knowledge.

Welcome aboard. 

I can't even imagine eating 300+ carbs a day anymore, lol. I'm sure at one time I was consuming a lot more than that. 

I like to watch Bart Kay as well. I don't watch every video, but there are some other channels I like that I watch, and then I will watch him analyze one of their videos and pick it apart, lol.