• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Caffeine that is. I was tired of having that one last thing that controlled me (besides the gubment and my wife) and decided when I ran out of tea that would be it, no more. I am drinking a cup of 50/50 bone broth and water with butter an MCT oil blended in for a nice frothy hot drink.
Well that was two days ago and I’m starting day three today.
It really hasn’t been that bad so far. The first day it seemed to take a couple of hours to get me eyes to pop open but I didn’t have any cravings that I couldn’t handle.
Day two it was easier to wake up and didn’t have any noticeable cravings. This morning I’m tired. I woke up this morning at 1:30 am and couldn’t go back to sleep. I’m going to stand strong but I’m really wanting some caffeine right now.
On top of that I’ve got to do a bunch of fence work done today as well as a bunch of other stuff.
It’s gonna be a rough day but I will “endeavor to persevere”. (Name that movie for bonus points)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been off caffeine for a few months and Dr Chaffee is spot on about the muscle soreness. I had one cup about a month ago and my IT band on my thighs lit up and ached for two days. 

I have been pondering what I will do for a hot beverage on BBBE. I think I might try salt egg and butter frothed in hot water. Bone broth is a great idea, I just don't have any currently.