• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Tonight, I decided to go with fish. I had a piece of Mahi Mahi, a piece of Tilapia, and a piece of Salmon, along with an all-beef sausage link. Used some salt, butter, Old Bay seasoning, and a little garlic. 

Yeah, "dirty carnivore", but oh well 😄

9 hours ago, Geezy said:

Salmon and cheese four egg omelet.

Looks saucy. And do I spy a little hot sauce in there? 😄

I'm trying to make a return to intermittent fasting during the week. I was stuck inside doing business/office stuff in the morning, so I had my eggs and turkey sausage around 11:30am. Then left the house and worked. When I returned home I joined the Zoom call with Dr. Ken Berry MD. And when that was over I had a pound of ground beef at around 8:30 pm.

I woke up 179.2 this morning! :thumbsup:

Today is fasting day, either eating at dinner for a 24-hour stint or skipping the day altogether.

Okay, so I made it 21 hours. But the wife and I were out running errands and she got hungry so we treated ourselves to A+ Crab. The raw oysters were all mine. We split the other seafood but she had the potatos and corn, of course.

oysters.jpgseafoodBoil.jpg

Looks saucy. And do I spy a little hot sauce in there?
I'm trying to make a return to intermittent fasting during the week. I was stuck inside doing business/office stuff in the morning, so I had my eggs and turkey sausage around 11:30am. Then left the house and worked. When I returned home I joined the Zoom call with Dr. Ken Berry MD. And when that was over I had a pound of ground beef at around 8:30 pm.
I woke up 179.2 this morning! :thumbsup:
Today is fasting day, either eating at dinner for a 24-hour stint or skipping the day altogether.

Yep, a touch of Tabasco. That’s one thing I’ll never lose is my love for hot sauce. But these days I make sure there’s no sugar in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, so I made it 21 hours. But the wife and I were out running errands and she got hungry so we treated ourselves to A+ Crab. The raw oysters were all mine. We split the other seafood but she had the potatos and corn, of course.
oysters.jpg.4cf14205392ebb558f2a5a9c9757e3c9.jpgseafoodBoil.jpg.0d975b9ed59bff0e8819ca1aee40d971.jpg

Love me some oysters.

I was out of town all day today, but when we came home we went out to eat, and I had this tasty dish...

mikesPlaceBreakfast.jpg

It's actually a menu item called "Wayne’s Protein Overload Breakfast" at a restaurant called Mike's Place. The Italian sausage slices on the top left weren't part of the dish. My son had spaghetti and gave those to me.

I woke up 177.6 today, but tomorrow morning I will probably rebound a few pounds because I sat all day and then ate this kinda late.

Got a couple of my lambs back from the processors and decided to celebrate with smoking one of the quarters.
Two hours into the smoke.
622f9ab55b09ff9d46fb3bd5dc5ababa.jpg
After 8 hours later. Mmmm, fall of the bone tender. Yum.
875c19142720102cbc423fe9cc32a2a7.jpg

Intermittent fasting, so no breakfast.

Lunch was beef sticks, pork rinds, gouda and havarti cheese, and sardines. 

I had a NY Strip for dinner, and prepared it a new way. Instead of grilling, which I usually do, I preheat the oven on HI/Broil and also heated up a skillet on the stove. I seared one side of the steak for 4 minutes and then flipped it and put the whole skillet on the top shelf of the oven and left it in there for 6 minutes. This made a lot of the fat melt, which I poured into a dish and used as dipping sauce. The fat that stuck to the steak was crispy and easy to eat.

Mostly bass. Fried in bacon grease with a new type of cajun seasoning on it. Beings I work in a lil mom/pop store, we get seasonings in bulk. This was a new cajun spice with fewer ingreds. Paprika,onion,garlic,salt,pepper,and cayenne. The old one had words I can't pronounce and that's a red flag for me.

IMG_20231025_001257.jpg

Today was an almost identical repeat of yesterday. I pack similar things for lunch every day. And my wife Crystal tasted the steak I made last night and insisted I make her one tonight, so it was another evening with New York strips cooked using my new oven and stovetop method.

For a late lunch at work today I fixed some link sausages and fried radishes. No one there had ever heard of frying radishes. I told em that's what you have when you have a craving for fried taters.  🙂  They liked them which left fewer for me.

Then supper was a big ham steak.  I did not take a picture.

I had to eat and run this evening so I didn't get to prepare a proper meal. I had some beef sticks and some turkey sausage and a tablespoon of butter.

I returned at 9:30pm but then it was too late because I want to get the lipid panel done in the morning.

Anyway, I'm heading back to bed (I have a bi-phasic sleep pattern)

Mostly bass. Fried in bacon grease with a new type of cajun seasoning on it. Beings I work in a lil mom/pop store, we get seasonings in bulk. This was a new cajun spice with fewer ingreds. Paprika,onion,garlic,salt,pepper,and cayenne. The old one had words I can't pronounce and that's a red flag for me.
IMG_20231025_001257.thumb.jpg.cf8fbc69275af732335f86d268f800b9.jpg

What’s the name of the Cajun seasoning you’re using? All of my favorites have sugar in them starches of some kind so I won’t use them anymore. The only one I found so far that’s fairly clean is Slap Ya Momma. Their hot sauce is clean too.

Last night I had 3/4 pound of ground beef and mixed in 4 eggs and some blue cheese crumbles. I recently bought some beef tallow and used tablespoon of that to bump up the fat content.

Then we went out for karaoke and I did cave and had a shot of bourbon. I have a drink maybe once a month now since starting my health journey and carnivore diet. I used to have some bourbon every single night.