Skip to content

Geezy

Community Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Geezy

  1. I ain’t no doctor but I could have told them that. [emoji13] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. I agree with this completely. I quit using ice since our talk yesterday and will continue even come summertime. I’m always open to improving. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I’ve seen some of those videos before and it’s funny when I tell people that Bambi was was just a fantasy and that in real like Bambi would have eaten Thumper. Lol. Some of my hunting buddies have put trail cameras on gut piles just to see what would come to it and were surprised to see deer come and eat on them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. How was the taste test? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Yes, that’s the ratio. It’s perfect as it is so I don’t believe it needs any kind of binder. I have seen recipes that call for some almond flour to give it more of a bread like texture or flavor and it would probably be good but it wouldn’t be carnivore. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Hi Angela, love hearing from a fellow Texan. Weatherford is 30 miles due west of Ft. Worth. By Texas miles that makes us neighbors. [emoji1783] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Savory venison stew. Just right for a chilly day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. I’ve never heard that before but I’ll definitely give it a try. I drink ice water all day long and I deal with constipation. I’ll start drinking room temp and see how it affects me. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. What’s the reasoning behind this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Yeah all that will do is give you an oil slick. It must be emulsified. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Do you blend it? To make bulletproof coffee or tea you put one tablespoon of butter and one tablespoon of MCT oil or coconut oil in the coffee or tea and blend it in a blender or as I do, a Nutra Bullet. It comes out silky smooth and frothy. I only drink one a day but it’s the highlight of my morning. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Had a quick bite before going to a doctors appointment so it was two hard boiled eggs and chaffle bacon sandwich. Then when I got home I had a three egg omelette with cheddar and some fat bombs from rendering down some fat trimmings. Then a small bowl of homemade yogurt. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. I use tallow, ghee and bacon grease for cooking but I use butter for flavoring and fat after cooking. I put it on most meats I eat. Especially on lean meats such as chicken, venison and steaks that don’t have much marbling. I also put butter in my tea in the morning when I make bulletproof tea. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. I don’t drink milk either but I still eat dairy. Cheese,cream and yogurt. I’ve started making my own yogurt using cream but I do want to try making some from raw milk. I know of a dairy near me that sells it. I also hope to find raw milk cheese. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. As a relaxed carnivore I’ll use mustard in limited quantities as long as long as it’s clean. Unfortunately my favorite brown mustard has sugar in it so it’s no off limits. That hard on this german. The pickle, for me, is meh. Adds no nutritional value to my diet but it doesn’t look detrimental either. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Good deal Steven. You sound like your on the same track as I was. After about thirty days or so my appetite totally changed. I only desired meat products and lost all desire for carbs (non food). I started to only eat when I was hungry so I’m pretty much just OMAD these days. It makes little sense to me to eat when I’m not hungry and I no longer care about eating for pleasure but only nutrition. But I still like my food to taste good. Smoking meats. I’m a Texan and we love smoking meats. Now I do a hot smoke but I love to smoke everything from beef, lamb, pork and fish. Glad to hear you’re doing so well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Buttery roast chicken and chaffles today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Even before I’m became a carnivore I thought avocados were nasty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Tried making my own yogurt for the first time. I used heavy cream instead of milk a I like it. Very similar to Greek yogurt. My daughter said it tastes like sour cream but with more flavor. I’ll be making some more in the future but next time I want to use actual cultures instead of just using a store bought yogurt for the starter. My next first thing to try was chaffles. Ok, I’m hooked. These thing are great. We went shopping yesterday for feed and groceries and I spotted this mini waffle iron for less than ten bucks so I picked one up just to try out chaffles. So I made three different kinds today. Egg & mozzarella. Excellent. I made a sandwich out of this one with some venison sausage with a little butter and Mayo. Egg & cheddar. Very good. I made an egg sandwich out of this one and will definitely be doing this again. Egg & parmigiana. Nope. Did not like this one at all so it’s off the future list. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Sounds like a good opportunity to test a metabolically healthy body against a virus. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. I’ve never know yellow to be abnormal or a sign of dehydration. It all depends on the shade of yellow it is. Is this something new since going carnivore? If so then I wonder if it could be that your body is expelling toxins. I drink a lot of water throughout the day and the color of my urine will vary with every time I go. As long as it’s not orange or brown I’m not concerned. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. OMAD today. Just a four egg omelette stuffed with venison sausage and pepper jack cheese. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. It is believed that plants do not want to be eaten because then they cannot propagate and that’s why they have evolved to have so many toxins in them and why they can case inflammation in the human body. That’s also why they taste terrible imo. Fruits are meant to be eaten because that is how they propagate. They are colorful and sweet to attract animals to eat them so their seeds can be spread around. What many don’t understand is that early man did not have the fruit that we have today. Their fruit was small and not very sweet and only available seasonally. Or fruit today has been genetically modified to be larger and sweeter. Pest resistant and grown year round. It is advised that if you want to eat carnivore as our ancestors did then you should eat it sparingly and seasonally. I like fruit and I do miss it but I won’t touch it anymore because I don’t need that sweet trigger and it does nothing nutritionally for me. I can also do without the insulin spike. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.