• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an animal-based ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Upon reflection I don’t think I have any conspiracies because I don’t necessarily believe something is true or false until I have all of the evidence.
Quite often just a little common sense goes a long ways into determining if something is real or not.
Some of the things that people call conspiracy are just that because they are ignorant and don’t want to know the truth even when the evidence is right before their eyes.
I like to deal in facts, not theory.
With all of that said, I’m not sure a discussion on this type of topic would be helpful in this type of forum because it could easily become political, religious or cause infighting and that just isn’t needed on a talk forum about diet and nutrition.
Now if it could be kept around food and related topics it could be informative.
Of course I’m not a moderator and this is just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the whole stop driving your car on glass stop letting them patch your tires and keep on driving on glass. They need to tell you to get off the glass drive on the road. 

Not surprising because pharma and med supplies  and big ag and garabge food companies won't make anymore money.

Healthy people do not make money for the above conglomerates. Thought about this yesterday. I want to test running veggies oil in a little motor and see how it runs. or send some off to a lab and see how well it does agaisnt mobil 1. 

1 hour ago, ImCharlieBruh said:

I use the whole stop driving your car on glass stop letting them patch your tires and keep on driving on glass. They need to tell you to get off the glass drive on the road. 

Not surprising because pharma and med supplies  and big ag and garabge food companies won't make anymore money.

Healthy people do not make money for the above conglomerates. Thought about this yesterday. I want to test running veggies oil in a little motor and see how it runs. or send some off to a lab and see how well it does agaisnt mobil 1. 

It will probably do just fine. I feel like plant based oils for machines got tossed (in machinery) in favor of petrol because DuPont pulled some strings. Just a hunch. He did that to sink hemp.

I want to test running veggies oil in a little motor and see how it runs. or send some off to a lab and see how well it does agaisnt mobil 1. 

The diesel engine was designed to run on peanut oil and when diesel prices got so high people where going around to restaurants and fast food joints and collecting their used oils and making diesel fuel from it.

So there is a lot of crap and propaganda out there that yes, I think it's just conspiracy theories. As for an example, I am not going to name one just in case a member here believes it. Many people invest a lot of feelings into their "conspiracy theories" and that will quickly turn into a debate and undermine the community. I would rather not have that.

I will say that what I have learned about the food and healthcare industries probably makes me sound like a conspiracy theorist to the average person who lives life day to day eating whatever they want and obediently filling their prescriptions. But my faith in Big Food and Big Pharma is forever shaken.

The meaning of the word "conspiracy theory" has changed over time. It is now used mainly to discourage people from critical thinking/lateral thinking. It's meant to deter questions. The covid era, I think, has really accelerated that. What we do know is that we've been lied to. About many of things. We need to do our own thinking, that is more important then handing that over to another entity. More important than being wrong and learning from it. But we read headlines only and repeat this as truth.

Do your own thinking, have your own thoughts, but do research, think logically, and don't be married to your findings, be open to change it. I always say to my son, have an opinion, but know WHY you have it, and welcome scrutiny and question. That way your opinions and views will become strong and solid. 

"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things" ~ Renee Decartes

• 1 month later...

Many common circumstances involve being conspiratorial. 

Not to focus on making it the subject to debate but only to cite one example: I was alive when US President John Kennedy was assassinated. A lot has happened and been transparent enough to see that the ideas discussed are not as far-fetched as they once seemed. Generally people were significantly more naive 20, 30, 40+ years ago. But people in key places have been ahead of the public the whole time before and after. I have read many books on the assassination. It has taken a long time to research and publicize events and personal histories of various key figures who might have an interest in participating in such a conspiracy. 

It is ridiculous (forgive the possible offense) to believe there have not been conspiracies large and. small throughout history. There are typically overt operations taking place on all sides of everything political and economical. It is common for businesses, governments, religious groups and formal organizations, to conspire to promote their positions and carry out agendas. How illogical it would be if everyone operated independently? People organize for a common cause. Growing that base is essential to preserving and sustaining it.

One thing that would be helpful is for people to take in information being mindful of the source. Look for the information. Identify and sort out the rhetoric and bias as much as possible. Like don't rely on someone to tell you how to think about the news they are revealing. Make your own assessment and evaluations instead of going to people to feed you theirs.

Edited by Another Meat Head

Many common circumstances involve being conspiratorial. 
Not to focus on making it the subject to debate but only to cite one example: I was alive when US President John Kennedy was assassinated.

I was in class in grade school when an announcement came over the intercom that President Kennedy had been shot and we were sent home that day. I remember watching his funeral on tv.
It was my first encounter with death.
I believe I read somewhere that the term conspiracy came about because of the theories about the assassination.