• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an animal-based ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

I just celebrated my ONE YEAR carniversary! After learning about the Proper Human Diet and Carnivore from Dr. Ken Berry MD  - I lost 55 pounds and reversed several of my chronic health conditions. In this video, I share some pictures of the former me, when I tipped the scales from 220-230 pounds. I reached my goal weight of 175 in mid-November and have maintained it for the last 6 months. Now I am setting new goals and the carnivore diet gives me the confidence that I will achieve them too.

SUBSCRIBE to the channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeAwaxsqfNEK4ZtfWX3Dz3g?sub_confirmation=1

JOIN me and my keto-carnivore friends over at https://www.CarnivoreTalk.com

Have YOU had success with a meat-based keto, ketovore, carnivore, carnivore-centric, or animal-based diet? Let's do a video together! Contact me using this form... https://carnivoretalk.com/contact/

DISCLAIMER: The Carnivore Talk website and its audio and video content is for general informational purposes only. The use of the information found within our content or from materials linked to from our content is at the user’s own risk. The content published by Carnivore Talk is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users should seek the assistance of their health care professionals to obtain medical advice and to diagnose or treat any condition.  

View full episode

Just finished watching the video. Tremendous testimony and great detail. This is very inspiring. You are doing a good thing Bob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, Bob said:

I just celebrated my ONE YEAR carniversary! After learning about the Proper Human Diet and Carnivore from Dr. Ken Berry MD  - I lost 55 pounds and reversed several of my chronic health conditions. In this video, I share some pictures of the former me, when I tipped the scales from 220-230 pounds. I reached my goal weight of 175 in mid-November and have maintained it for the last 6 months. Now I am setting new goals and the carnivore diet gives me the confidence that I will achieve them too.

Bob, I just watched the video! You did a great job! You are so inspiring! I subscribed to your channel. I am glad you had before photos to share. I have hidden from the camera for years so I don’t have many before photos. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Bob
Fixed formatting

Ok, I don’t know why my post is in blue

Sorry, Bob. I think I messed up your post by hitting the quote button before I replied. I don’t know how to remedy it.

Edited by Bob
Fixed formatting

20 hours ago, Geezy said:

Just finished watching the video. Tremendous testimony and great detail. This is very inspiring. You are doing a good thing Bob.

Thanks Geoff. 

You know what's funny, is that I have my main account subscribed to my Carnivore Talk channel. I was watching YouTube on the livingroom television the other day, scrolling through my recommendations, and suddenly one of my thumbnails was on the screen and my kids are like "You're doing videos again?" lol 😄

20 hours ago, SweetD said:

Bob, I just watched the video! You did a great job! You are so inspiring! I subscribed to your channel. I am glad you had before photos to share. I have hidden from the camera for years so I don’t have many before photos. Thanks for sharing!

I had to go scrounging through my wife's and my brother's Facebook accounts. I don't take many photos of myself because I am the one behind the camera taking the pictures. I had to use the S Pen on my Galaxy Phone to take the recent pics of myself.

Thank you for your kind review and for subscribing 🙂

20 hours ago, SweetD said:

Ok, I don’t know why my post is in blue

Sorry, Bob. I think I messed up your post by hitting the quote button before I replied. I don’t know how to remedy it.

I fixed it. For some reason all your text was a hyperlink back to this site. 

21 hours ago, Miranda said:

Great! I think you look younger at your current weight. Keep the videos coming!

Well thanks. I was thinking I could see more wrinkles after my face thinned out, lol.

Crazy. I was Carnivore for more than 6 months and yet i stopped losing body fat after the first 7 weeks. I was stalled for over 3 months!  Maybe it is just not for everyone! Bad luck for me

On 5/30/2024 at 3:27 PM, Andre said:

Crazy. I was Carnivore for more than 6 months and yet i stopped losing body fat after the first 7 weeks. I was stalled for over 3 months!  Maybe it is just not for everyone! Bad luck for me

Well for what it's worth, I've been stagnant and maintaining since November. I did achieve my goal weight of 175, but still have a little belly. My son, 17, and an inch taller than me, weighs 149 now so I would like to push for another 15 lb loss and reach 160. But like I said in the video, I think I am going to have to work for it with weights, my treadmill, and some intermittent fasting thrown in.

After my ankle healed, I returned to work, and working makes me hungry, so now I am back to 3 meals a day and some snacking. It's all carnivore, but it keeps my insulin and blood sugars elevated all the time which will inhibit the weight loss. It was easy as pie to intermittently fast when my ankle was broken, because I just sat around in the recliner, not burning much energy at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2024 at 7:04 AM, Orweller said:

Watching right now, and subbed, great job. Remember your treadmill, a friendly reminder! Do it now!

Thanks. Treadmill is still in the garage since I bought it, lol.

I did set up my pool though. You can actually get a good workout in there too.