• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Layne Norton Should Be In Prison For Saying That "Seed oils aren't inflammatory"...

Layne norton being lame norton again by saying seed oils arent inflammatory...

layne-norton-should-be-in-prison-for-saying-that-seed-oils-v0-ef20oh821odd1.webp.307f071327b273bfb8b90fbe7e47dc9c.webp

Source: https://x.com/_CarnivoreClub/status/1814633518619628029

just wow.

When will he debate professor bart kay live.

It wont happen as he knows he'll be obliterated in every possible way.

Layne norton makes bank from promoting such dangerous misinformation and that's what I have a problem with.

It's criminal of the highest order.

Currently working on the carnivore club blog.

I’m not sure who it is you are referring to but most people will think that seed oils aren’t inflammatory but I’m sure most people don’t even understand what inflammation in the body is and how it affects everything.
I know that several times people have called for similar actions to be taken against Dr. Chaffee and Dr. Baker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Statements like that just help me see who is bought and who isn't. This also goes for politics, education, archeology, science, etc. The list goes on and on. I do not know who that guy is either, probably because over the years I've chosen my sources carefully. No mainstream news, no Twitter, no Tiktok. It's not that I dislike having my mind changed, but the fact is, my mind has already changed.

The fact is that we get bombarded with lies, so much so, that we are not willing to believe anything anymore, thus killing our ability to think for ourselves, even if initially, we do not fall for the lies. The end result is much the same. 

Things that Layne missed...

Seed oils are are not part of a natural human diet, as these heavily ultra-processed oils were not in existence before the 1900's (ish). They are easily oxidized. They are high in Omega-6 and low in Omega-3. They are in everything, which is why our Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio is so out of balance that it leads to an inflammatory state. They are even worse when heated. A little bit in your ranch dressing here and there probably won't hurt you, but when you cook every meal with it, and every baked good sitting on the store shelves has been cooked with it, and every restaurant is deep frying with it, the cumulation of all this leads to inflammation and poor health.

It's way deeper than just one's fat mass they are carrying around.

as these heavily ultra-processed oils were not in existence before the 1900's (ish).

Yeah it’s my understanding that seed oils were created by the Germans during WWI as a cheaper machine oil for their U-boats and tanks. Then after the war it was bought by the American food companies to be used over here.
Once I learned of the process of having to bleach it and deodorize it to make it edible that was enough for me to swear off of it.

6 hours ago, Geezy said:

Yeah it’s my understanding that seed oils were created by the Germans during WWI as a cheaper machine oil for their U-boats and tanks. Then after the war it was bought by the American food companies to be used over here.
Once I learned of the process of having to bleach it and deodorize it to make it edible that was enough for me to swear off of it.

Vomit Barf GIF

Could you imagine a world where we were thrown in prison for our dietary choices? lol 

Well in the not too distant past people were arrested for their health choices.