• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

My name is Marianne Elizabeth Cavanaugh 48yrs old and a Nurse Practitioner w/ my Doctorate Degree in Nursing Practice (DNP) and work as a Hospitalist in a major University Hospital in my area; Central NJ.  My fiance and I have been Carnivore since Mid January 2024 and David has been 100% Carnivore and I took a bit longer to go 100%.  David is down ~ 70lbs and I am down only 35lbs yet i have lost inches more so and my clothes are more comfortable or Big.  I feel amazing and i know David does as well.  People think we are crazy and eating unhealthy and carnivore is just a FAD.  We are blessed to have found Carnivore.  We are also excited about the Central Jersey Meat Up, I am off now (not working) so bought 2 tickets today for Saturday's meat up in Wall NJ.  Looking forward to meeting like-minded people and some pioneers of the Carnivore WOL (way of life). Hope you are all well. and please remember to take care of YOU / Yourself first and foremost; Mind, BODY & Spirit.  God Bless. See you all ob Saturday I hope.

17 hours ago, Scott F. said:

Congrats on your accomplishments thus far. I'm carnivore since early May. I've only had positives thus far. I'm off the prednisone and gabapentin/neurotin after only a few weeks. I'm down 60 pounds since May 8th. 

Exactly what is a "meat up"?

Scott

According to the youngsters, it means something very naughty. In our circle it's a word play on meeting other people who participate in the carnivore life style. That is my assumption. I do not use the term as my son would side-eye me for it lol. 

Welcome aboard. 

I'm stuck in Ohio this weekend. It's my 30th class reunion tonight. 

But I hope you have a good time, meet a lot of cool fellow keto-carnivores, and are filled with inspiration!