• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Noob

20F here. I’m a newb through and through. Been dealing with my own health and gut issues that I’ve decided to take into my own hands this past year or so. This truly seems like the holy grail!

Ive been heavy meat based recently to try and ease myself into it, I’ve already noticed how I didn’t get sick this back to school season (it’s literally like clockwork). I’m so excited to see where this takes me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the community. I also work for a school district and have yet to get sick this far. Knock on wood. I started in February and went pretty strong till summer break. Falling off of routines seasonally is my biggest weakness. Currently, I have been skipping breakfast, eating carnivore lunch, and sharing a regular meal at night with my family. It's not ideal, but it's where I am at right now.

I look forward to hearing more of your story.

Welcome to the community. I also work for a school district and have yet to get sick this far. Knock on wood. I started in February and went pretty strong till summer break. Falling off of routines seasonally is my biggest weakness. Currently, I have been skipping breakfast, eating carnivore lunch, and sharing a regular meal at night with my family. It's not ideal, but it's where I am at right now.
I look forward to hearing more of your story.

Thank you! I totally understand falling off routines. Bulk of all my paychecks go to grocery’s, and being around 3 other people in my household who consume SAD. It can be tough, but I find myself just craving more and more meat. Tried lamb shank yesterday for the first time (so amazing). I’m really happy to be here!

1 hour ago, Slambo said:

being around 3 other people in my household who consume SAD. It can be tough

Yes it's frustrating especially when someone you love/care about fills their body with junk watches you become healthier every day better than they've ever seen you. 

Just know they're poisoning themselves while you're getting healthier. 

Welcome! This is my second time at carnivore and on day four. My first time carnivore I had amazing results. I have autoimmune issues and terrible gut issues, so many resolved with carnivore.  Unfortunately that was part of my downfall. I felt so good I thought I could get away with an "occasional" treat. Lol. Back to square one!

Welcome Slambo. We are glad to have you here.
You are on track to better health for sure.
Stay strong in your convictions to eat carnivore and set a good example for those around you and you may just convert them.

Welcome Slambo. We are glad to have you here.
You are on track to better health for sure.
Stay strong in your convictions to eat carnivore and set a good example for those around you and you may just convert them.

Thank you. I feel fantastic eating meat, butter and eggs!! Eating SO MUCH and yet i feel leaner. It’s awesome.

Carnivore the gift that keeps on giving. 

Keep sharing your results positive, negative and indifferent.  Document even the most minute positives. Helps with clarity and keeps track of your progress in this wonderful lifestyle.