• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Good ideas on the breaded fish. I've tried some crushed pork rinds as breading for chicken in my keto past with mix results. But I could have been making a couple mistakes from the start, such as using chicken, lol, and also using an oil.

Spent the morning cutting six bison rib roasts into 12 ounce ribeyes. My pay? I get to keep the ends and any trimmings.
7c3647e0dfd1796f54cd2d2988dc6ab6.jpg
Gotta go cut up five beef rib roast’s tomorrow. More trimmings for more tallow.
I love helping out at my sister in law’s restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Sherry said:

What is the cooker that you're cooking it in?

It's a Dash Tasti-Crisp Air Fyer that we got from Bed Bath & Beyond years ago when they were going out of business. It's a primitive model with no temperature settings and a wind-up timer (I looked it up, it's 400 degrees). You can still get them at Kohl's or Amazon. It's a cheap, entry level air fryer but it gets the job done.

I do want to get a larger one some day.

18 hours ago, Angela Little said:

No seasoning just cheese 🧀 

I did season the ground beef a tiny bit before dividing it up into 2-2.5 oz portions.

Question, I saw these beef wrap skewers at Kroger, pricey so I am wondering if anyone could suggest the right beef to use for this dish.

A beef tenderloin would be great for that but if that’s too expensive then ribeye or sirloin would work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk