• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an animal-based ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

I had the distinct honor and pleasure of being a guest on Dave Mac’s Utube channel No Carb Life. 
Forgive me for not being a very good speaker but this was the first time to ever do anything like this. It was a lot of fun and Dave is a really nice guy. I thank him for asking me for this interview. 
Y'all check out his channel and give him a thumbs up and subscribe if you like his content. 

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

I had the distinct honor and pleasure of being a guest on Dave Mac’s Utube channel No Carb Life. 

Hey Geoff, this was great! Your story and honesty are inspiring for everyone. I also feel more encouraged.
I like this: “Mind your own biscuits, and everything will be gravy.” 👍
Thanks for sharing. 🙏

Forgive me for not being a very good speaker but this was the first time to ever do anything like this. It was a lot of fun and Dave is a really nice guy. I thank him for asking me for this interview. 
Y'all check out his channel and give him a thumbs up and subscribe if you like his content. 

I watched the interview and loved it. You did great! I found out about Carnivore Talk from your interview and here I am. I also subscribed to Dave’s channel. I am also on Dr. Kiltz’s forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the interview and loved it. You did great! I found out about Carnivore Talk from your interview and here I am. I also subscribed to Dave’s channel. I am also on Dr. Kiltz’s forum.

Excellent! So glad you could join us SweetD. So who are you on Kiltz’s forum?

I listened to this on Friday, and I absolutely loved the interview. You did a fantastic job recounting your experience, and you are a good speaker. It was nice to put a voice to the avatar 🙂

Some of the topics you brought up I plan to do videos on in the future.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

I listened to this on Friday, and I absolutely loved the interview. You did a fantastic job recounting your experience, and you are a good speaker. It was nice to put a voice to the avatar 🙂

Some of the topics you brought up I plan to do videos on in the future.

What is your chanel name?

No, thank you sir, always helpful and cheering on the new comers, including me. 

You are too kind sir. I appreciate you and your insightful posts.

• 1 month later...

Excellent! So glad you could join us SweetD. So who are you on Kiltz’s forum?

Sorry, I just now saw your reply.
I am Debbie Shamoon on Kiltz’s forum

Sorry, I just now saw your reply.
I am Debbie Shamoon on Kiltz’s forum

Good to meet you Debbie. I just use my real name as well over there. Geoffrey Klein

Hey Geoff,

I also have paroxysmal atrial fibrillation, spinal stenosis (arthritic), a couple of damaged discs, sleep apnea (mild), and I am on Metoprolol. 

I have wondered whether a carnivore diet would have any effect. 

You come off as a very interesting man in what you have to say and how you express yourself including your voice.

I have not ever seen this Youtube channel. It wasn't until about 35:43 that I realized the host, Dave Mac, had an (Australian? or British?) accent. :-))

Hey Geoff,
I also have paroxysmal atrial fibrillation, spinal stenosis (arthritic), a couple of damaged discs, sleep apnea (mild), and I am on Metoprolol. 
I have wondered whether a carnivore diet would have any effect. 
You come off as a very interesting man in what you have to say and how you express yourself including your voice.
I have not ever seen this Youtube channel. It wasn't until about 35:43 that I realized the host, Dave Mac, had an (Australian? or British?) accent. :-))

Thank you for the compliment.

Sorry to hear that you have the same issues that I have but at least you have someone around that can empathize with you.
As you heard in the video, carnivore has been a real game changer for me and I believe it can be for you as well. It just keeps getting better all the time.

Dave is Australian but he lives in Japan.