• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

New to carnivore /BBBE

Thanks for letting me join , I’m new to carnivore and just started tentatively this week to get eating bbbe,  im not in the best of health and need to lose a lot of weight , tried other diets no control though , I used Atkins type diet about 40 years ago when fit & weight lifting and remember enjoying it , so I’m hoping carnivore is for me and I can get support from this site and members , thanks 🙏 

Welcome aboard @Alan clark.

Here's a video that you may find useful. 

Carnivore is not so much a diet as it is considered a lifestyle.

Many have a myriad of reasons besides weight loss to pursue this lifestyle.  We're all human, we all make mistakes (falling off the wagon)),but we're here to support not judge each other. 

Don't be afraid to ask questions as the only dumb question is the one not asked. 

Cheers and best wishes on your new journey. 

Carnivore is animal based so breads regardless keto or not do not fall into carnivore friendly. 

Like having sugar free soda etc.... it's not a good alternative.  Quit cold turkey and replace with meat products. 

Carnivorous Chef on YouTube is where you could find some great ideas for carnivore. 

Edited by Meathead

Welcome Alan. I’m glad you could join us.
All diets fail. They fail because they are something you do to loose weight and then when you’ve lost the weight you go back to eating like you did before and put it all back on and then some. As Meathead (ironically we have All In The Family on tv right now) said , this is a lifestyle and changing your lifestyle is the only thing that works.
No, the bread is trash. All “keto” foods are trash. You are not eating keto you are eating carnivore.
Carnivore is simple.
Eat when hungry. Eat nothing but animal fats, animal protein, salt and water. When you do eat then eat until you are comfortably full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk