• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Question about raw milk on carnivore

How do you guys feel about raw milk on carnivore? I (20F 5’7 130lbs) workout quite regularly and will be adhering to strict carnivore best I can. I’m not looking to lose too much weight, but then again I’ve heard testimonials about men and women body recomping (weight staying the same on the scale but losing pants sizes/ clothes fitting looser) on carnivore without even having to strength train.

Thoughts and opinions???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can tolerate it (no adverse effects) by all means Raw>homogenized any time. Lactose intolerance then goats milk is your go to.

I have yet to exercise (waiting to heal from surgery) but I have stalled @ 263 lbs for a month, just now able to fit into shorts I wore 4+

years ago.  So sizes-lbs doesn't necessarily correlate.

I don’t drink milk but just because I don’t see the need to but I do make yogurt and ice cream. If I come across some raw milk I’d like to try making some yogurt out of it.
I did no strength training when I was losing weight and I lost no muscle that I could measure or feel.
I lost 60 pounds in one year. I did walk for exercise in the beginning when I was able to walk again but during the winter I stopped. I did use some resistance bands on occasion but in reality I did very little exercise but then again, exercise doesn’t provide weight loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk