• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

That's awesome, Geezy! Yes, Alaska is a very special place.  It will live in my heart as long as I live.  The winters would be too hard on me now.  They are so long.  I love watching Carnivore Bill Nott in Alaska.  It's like going home again.  I've been following him on his journey from the beginning.  Amazing transformation! 

10 hours ago, Geezy said:

Bulletproof tea to start the day.

I made one this morning with some butter. I think I liked it a little better when I also slipped in a little coconut oil. 

Yesterday I had Outback Steakhouse with my daughter and then we went to see a movie. I must say, I make a much better steak at home, lol.

1 hour ago, Susyn C_137 said:

Whole milk yogurt with collagen and iodine drops, bacon, steak and a tiny bit of raw cheddar. Black iced tea to wean off oxylates. Pretty much the same thing every day. 

I love yogurt, which brand do you get?

The cleanest one I could find around here is Simple Truth Organic Greek Whole Milk plain. No added sugar, no stabilizers, 7g carbs per 2/3 cup serving. 

Have tried making your own?
I make homemade yogurt and it’s very easy if you have an Instantpot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Susyn C_137 said:

The cleanest one I could find around here is Simple Truth Organic Greek Whole Milk plain. No added sugar, no stabilizers, 7g carbs per 2/3 cup serving. 

I like Fage and Brown Cow brands. I have made it in the past. I think you just heat it(milk) to a certain degree and add a tablespoon or two of yogurt you have on hand and then you wrap it in towel to maintain temp and leave it on counter overnight. 

17 minutes ago, Miranda said:

I like Fage and Brown Cow brands. I have made it in the past. I think you just heat it(milk) to a certain degree and add a tablespoon or two of yogurt you have on hand and then you wrap it in towel to maintain temp and leave it on counter overnight. 

Once we move, I may get a yogurt maker. Although I have to see if we can get raw milk where we end up. It's easy to get here. 

A soup with ground beef, zucchini (peeled and seeded), and tiny bits of fresh ginger, kombu, carrot, and romaine. Plus some peeled and seeded cucumber.  My gut and skin have been really bad, so decided to try adding back a few veg, as well as a probiotic. I also had a bit of cashew butter, nothing added, just dry roasted cashews. Maybe keto is better for me. The leg cramps with straight Carnivore, even with a few nuts, are unbearable for me.  And I'm taking electrolytes.  800-1000 mg magnesium daily.