• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

I’ll give you three guesses and the first two don’t count.
32fa4e0f1aba6289682c3138dd23602d.jpg
I hit the jackpot today. A neighbor and friend of mine’s guinea’s are overwhelming them with eggs so I said I’d take all he could spare. So it’s been an egglisious day.
I think I may need to teach him how to preserve eggs for long term storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Geezy said:

I’ll give you three guesses and the first two don’t count.

1) White bread? 2) Chocolate? 3) EGGS! :lol1:

I had eggs this morning for breakfast. Beef bologna with pepper jack cheese in an Egg Life wrap for lunch, and probably 20oz of NY Strip for dinner. 

I might comment on my lack of variety once in a while, but truthfully I am quote content eating eggs and beef 95% of the time.

10 hours ago, ol_hilly said:

Geezy, I was gonna guess Possum. But I reckon I was wrong. 🤪

I can hook you up with some chickens. My neighbor just hatched some out, then found an old hen sitting on a nest full. They gonna have several.

Gotta admit possum is one critter I haven’t tried yet. 
I’ve got my own chickens but they can barely keep up with our consumption. But I appreciate the offer. 

Steak and eggs for breakfast this morning. 

We has NY Strips a couple nights ago and for some reason the girls were like "meh" and so I cut them into pieces and saved it. 

I usually don't have leftover steak to go with my morning eggs, but it is a blissful combination for sure.

Hi everyone.

Been away for a while. 

Since I was last here, I completed the last day of a three day water fast followed by two days of eating buffalo raw meat, cooked liver, fat and marrow. 

On 30 May I was travelling and drank water only. 

On the eve of 31st May I had pork ribs cooked on a barbeque. 

May 1st I ate two raw beef sirloin steaks with fat and today I have had one raw beef sirloin steak with fat and lots of pork ribs cooked on a barbeque. 

Glad to be back. 

Namaste 

We had Mexican for lunch today. I got a dish that had ribeye, chicken, and shrimp on a sizzling skillet and gave the side of rice to my daughter. I did pour a little salsa over it for flavor because it was pretty dry.

Last night I had ground beef and eggs, and I think I am going to do the same tonight.

Today is going to be an organ day.
I’m making liverwurst and I’ll be grilling heart, kidneys and testi over a wood fire. These are all from my latest lamb we slaughtered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk