• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

I took some paffles to work yesterday. And had paffle baloney sandwiches.  Last night I had a four egg omelet. 
Brought home some cheese to sometime try a Chaffle. 

Likening those paffles are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a smoky day today. Smoked a mess of boneless beef ribs and a couple of NY strip steaks. Then I flame grill and butter basted some shrimp to go with it all.
It was a feast.
592efc7d4789c3e33fe7bf239e8ffb67.jpg

So I am awake before everyone else down here in Clearwater Beach, thinking to myself - I'm not hungry, I can wait while everyone sleeps in. Then I come and catch up on this thread... and now I am starving, lol 😄

Yesterday was a travel day. Ate eggs and cheese at Sanibel before checking out. Then had a Wendy's Baconator - no bun, while on the road. We stopped at Venice Beach and then made our way to Clearwater. Got supplies and made dinner - bacon and cheddar burgers - and this mexican queso type thing that we made in the oven and dipped our pork rinds into it.

It was good and we have some left over so I'm slathering it over my omelete this morning.

Looks good. I may need to pick ur brain after I get my grill set up. 
Just a pellet for beginner smoker, not sure I have patience for handling offset smoker yet. 

Any time. My methods for an offset will work just fine on a pellet grill.

Currently in hospital for a day surgery Hernia Op, and to say I had hassle trying to get food is an understatement.

Keep in mind this is private health insurance too!

Told em no carbs, to which she replied "how about a sandwich"! I shit you not!!! Haha

In an attempt to meet them more than half way I asked if I could have a few boiled eggs. They said there was none in stock...

Then I asked for some cheese or just meat slices... none in stock! 🤣

Only for one of the nurses knew I was about to bounce - freshly rearranged insides or not - she was able to sort something for me.

They called this (picture) an omelette, but it tasted like microwaved and powdery.

It still filled a hole and I appreciate the nurse having to step in to sort it since the questionable cook couldn't.

Looking forward to getting home to my ribeye and eggs tomorrow

Ps: I love nursing staff. They are awesome!

IMG-20240901-WA0025.jpeg

Edited by Nowler