• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an animal-based ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Can you recommend a good carnivore book?

I have several keto books but I'd like a couple of specifically carnivore ones. My preference would be a bit of science/protocol and some recipes. What do you recommend? 

I've just added this to my wishlist. Has anyone read it? "The Carnivore Reset: The Primal Approach to Restoring Your Gut Health, Reducing Inflammation, and Losing Weight".

Edited by BevG
added a sentence.

The Big Fat Surprise by Nina Teicholz

Lies My Doctor Told Me by Dr. Ken Berry.

These may not be pure carnivore books but the my give you the foundation when the carnivore lifestyle begins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Miranda said:

Not sure about science books, but  Courtney Luna has a carnivore recipe book coming out. She has a YouTube channel. The carnivore revolution channel puts out a lot of recipe content.

Thanks, Miranda, will take a look.

9 hours ago, Geezy said:

The Big Fat Surprise by Nina Teicholz

Lies My Doctor Told Me by Dr. Ken Berry.

These may not be pure carnivore books but the my give you the foundation when the carnivore lifestyle begins.

Many thanks, Geezy.

I am currently listening to The Carnivore Code by Paul Saladino. It's VERY science-based, deep research kind of material. I think you would like it.

Shawn Baker has a book called The Carnivore Diet. It's sitting next to me at my desk but I haven't got to it yet. But he's one of the leading doctors in this way of eating.

6 hours ago, Geezy said:

I just finished up Dr. Berry’s Common Sense Labs.
It was very informative especially having just had my labs done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I need to read that one before my next check up in September