• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

7 Months eating Eggs and Meat- Crossroads( Long post)

Hey people. What's up? 
Allow me to share may experience as someone eating nothing but eggs and meats for now 7 months( That so far has been unsucefful):

I have been eating eggs and meat for over 7 months. I started this way of eating with the objetives of improviming my body composistion (Lose bodyfat to be under 15%BF and build some muscle )without being hungry or starve.
I am a healthy individual and i was as healthy to begin with,(Having  no cronic deases or healh problems wheni started the Carnivore diet). In fact, i dealy  for at elast 3 motnhs  initating eating the Carnivore diet, because most of the people i saw(reading and watching videos about the subject) haveing good results from this way of eating, were eitheir peole who had serious health problems or were very overweigth (+-100lbs or more to lose). 
I started the Carnivore diet January, 5 2024.
I am now 35 years old, 181cms tall, 180lbs(+-81,5kg) at +-21%BF. I go to the gym 2-3 times a week.(lift weigths to help sustain or increase muscle mass and assist fat loss- HIT Workouts)
I lost about 17 lbs(8kg) in the first 9 weeks (Mostly water since my BF% did not change that much)) but since then I haven't been able to change my body composition.(lose bodyfat) I have now gone more than 4 mothns  without registering any body changes (weight loss, decrease in BF% or measurements like waist, legs, arms and neck ).In fact i have gained almost 2,5 lbs(1KG between weeks 10-12, but it might be just water.)
My goals was to be under 15%BF. I healthy man should be under 18-20%BF for heart health.(My family has a lot of people with heart disease. My mother had 2 heat suggeries and One of her Brothers and her Father, both died from heart disease)
To achieve my goal(to be under 15%BF) I still need to lose at least another 12-15lbs, but the Carnivore diet stopped working for me. (I don't undestand how the Carnivora Diet will facilitate this process). 
I also have not experienced most of the benefits common to Carnivores (Improved sleep, more energy/disposition, etc.) nor have I changed my body composition significantly.
I am now at least 4 monhts with any significant fat loss results.(I made some ajjustments like eating fattier cuts of meat. Eating leaner cuts of meat like chicken and even eating a combiations of whole eggs plus yoke eggs, with no sucess)
I have been considerating quitting this way of eating, but i am afraid i may gain back some of the weigth .Dont know what to do but i do know i can just keep doing the same things expecting better results. I do see diet as some kind of religion, i have not emotional attachment to the laber of Carnviore, keto or etc. I stated the Carnvivore Diet to lose body fat withouth being hungry or having to be counting calories, as i did for years. I cannot go a whole year eating nothing but eggs and meat, or for the rest of my life, if the Carnivore diet dont allow me to achieve my goal.

Now, that i was able to explain my situation, allwo me to ask a few question about the Carnivore diet:

1- How long should I extend my experience with the Carnivore diet to be able to lose the excess bodyfat  I still have?(at least 12-15lbs of fat)
2- What can i do to lose the excess bodyfat i still need to lose, with being hungry(if it is posible)
 3-Is CICO nessecery to lose bodyfat even when you are eating only meats and eggs?
4-What is the minimum time you should maintain a Carnivora diet when it is not working for you?(how many weeks or months)
5-Is the Carnivore diet effective for those who are aldreay healthy and just need to improve body composition?
6- How to trasition from a Carnivore diet to a less restriclty way of eating.

Summary: I have been eating eggs and meat for over 7 months. I was a healthy guy (No chronic disease of health problems)  who just wanted to lose body fat without starving myself or being hungry. After the initial 9 weeks, I didn't lose much weight. In fact, in the last 4 months, I have not experienced any significant improvements in body composition (fat loss, loss of important muscle mass like shoulders, neck, legs and arms or BF%). I need help understanding howI, as a healthy individual, i can lose body fat without starving myself or how to transition to a less restrictive way of eating. I don't know what to do, but I know I need to change something because the carnivore diet is not working for me.I posted some question the more or less, reflect my struggles with my lack or results.

PS: I am Brazilian, so sorry for any Grammatical errors. I have not be able to interract with any brazilian ou portuguese speaker, who eats a Carnivore diet.(so besides posting questiong in Carnivore videos, by mostly American content creaters) i only have this community where i can express my struggles with the Carnivore diet

Thank you very much for your time and attention

Andre - I am only 3 months in so have no personal experinece but I think I can point you in the reight direction.

May I suggest you look up Kelly Hogan's myzerocarblife on YouTube? She shares her 14 year journey, including long periods of weight loss stalls.  She also features many guests.  I think this is important because there is not always just a "one size fits all" solution. 

There are many other great videos on YouTube but I think that Kelly's is a good place to begin.

Best of luck!     

I will look for the videos and materials I have read on the very subject. The one from Dr. Chaffee is on youtube.

I started at 306lbs and as of today I have lost 48lbs in about 72 days. I think the miracle numbers that are posted come from people way overweight/way overweight. My biggest personal gain is I have an auto-immune disease and I have been off my medicine for pain and inflammation since mid-May. That alone is worth the price of admission. LOL 

Even though the weight loss has been a lot I have stalled for a week or so on a number. For me, there is the carnivore diet and then there is the carnivore diet for 12-hour shift workers. I'm stalling when I eat the pork and chicken and fish. The weight can be coming off steadily and then if I cycle to chicken and pork the weight sort of stalls.

I'm back in the gym and lifting 4-5 times this week and 2-3 next week depending on work schedule. On each of those days I walk between 3-4 miles after the gym. 

This is just me, but I am pretty much eating once per day. On the week that I get to go to the gym 3-4-5 times I eat a lot more. I'm not hungry but I am trying to build some muscle back. At some point I simply won't be able to eat enough whole foods and I may have to supplement (but I am nowhere near that as of yet). I will eat a red meat on my one meal per day. This morning after eating and walking I ate six sausage links, two eggs mixed with a handful of cheese. Tonight, at work I ate a pound or so of hamburger (maybe 60/40 that I ground) with another handful of cheese.

Thus far, for me, staggering the amounts I eat coupled with the days I work out seems to be working. 

Dr. Chaffee and Dr. Baker are weightlifters, so I read/watch a lot of their stuff.

Good luck.

Scott

Andre-Im sure this is very frustrating for you. I, too, have been stalled for about a year now, and am trying to figure it out.  You may want to check out Annette Bosworth, MD(Dr Boz).  She seems to do a lot with macros. Another quite drastic approach is Protein Sparing Modified Fast, which Maria Emmerich promotes. I dropped a bunch of weight, and got down to 100 lbs, when I first started this in 2018, then started gaining about a year ago, and am now stalled at 123.  I do know it wouldn't be good to add a bunch of inflammatory carbs, which will spike your insulin. 

On 7/27/2024 at 2:55 PM, Andre said:

1- How long should I extend my experience with the Carnivore diet to be able to lose the excess bodyfat  I still have?(at least 12-15lbs of fat)

As long as you want. Beef and eggs are some of the most nutrient dense foods you can put in your body. You can live on meat alone, OR eat a carnivore-centric/meat-based diet that incorporates some more variety from the plant kingdom if you choose, whether that's ketovore, keto, or animal-based.

2- What can i do to lose the excess bodyfat i still need to lose, with[out] being hungry(if it is posible)

Exercise and weight lifting, which you say you have been doing. Maybe intermittent fasting, which can be done without being hungry by increasing the size of the meals you do eat. Fat and protein can satiate you for hours and hours on end. Learn the difference between feeling hungry and feeling empty. You can try 2 meals a day, or one meal a day, making those meals count. The longer you can fast, the more time your body has to metabolize what you did consume AND burn some of your own body fat.

Don't eat before sleep. Don't snack between meals.

3-Is CICO necessary to lose bodyfat even when you are eating only meats and eggs?

Maybe. You CAN overeat meat and eggs and you CAN gain fat by doing so. It's difficult, because your satiety hormones SHOULD start functioning properly, sending signals to your brain to stop eating. But if someone put a gun to your head and made you eat and eat and eat even beef, bacon, and eggs, then yes it would be possible to gain weight. 

Calories can definitely be a factor when you get down to those last few pounds. We tell someone who is 400 pounds that calories don't matter, because for them it won't. They just need to learn to eat right, and let their satiety hormones reset, and the weight will start melting off of them. But you on the other hand, have considerably less fat storage AND you work out, so you are bound to feel hungrier more often than such a morbidly obese person. 

4 - What is the minimum time you should maintain a Carnivora diet when it is not working for you?(how many weeks or months)

This is your personal choice. If something isn't working, it's time to shake things up. But only you can figure out what it is you need to do.

Do you need to intermittent fast? Do you need to get more sleep? Do you need to workout more? Do you need to up for fat macros? Do you need to eat less? Do you need to carb cycle?

5-Is the Carnivore diet effective for those who are aldreay healthy and just need to improve body composition?

Define "effective". If you are already healthy, the carnivore diet will keep you healthy. Eating meat doesn't make you unhealthy. 

Can you miraculously change your body composition using a carnivore diet? Define "miraculous"? If you're 400 pounds and you lose 220 and reverse disease, then you just might feel it's "miraculous". If you're 180 with a little spare tire around the abdomen like myself and want to be 165 with 6 pack abs, that's going to take some work and dedication. No miracles are gonna happen. 

6- How to trasition from a Carnivore diet to a less restriclty way of eating.

I would stay all-natural, eating like a human would back in the beginning. If you can hunt it, milk it, pluck it from a branch or vine, then it's probably going to be fine. For me, this rules out grain and sugar, but would allow for fruits and vegetables that are in fact, fruitages themselves. 

If you are looking for more variety, you should look into Dr. Berry's Proper Human Diet, particularly, the keto/low-carb side of the spectrum, or Dr. Paul Saladino's Animal-Based Diet, or some combination of the two.

On 7/28/2024 at 9:43 AM, Wrecked said:

Andre - I am only 3 months in so have no personal experinece but I think I can point you in the reight direction.

May I suggest you look up Kelly Hogan's myzerocarblife on YouTube? She shares her 14 year journey, including long periods of weight loss stalls.  She also features many guests.  I think this is important because there is not always just a "one size fits all" solution. 

There are many other great videos on YouTube but I think that Kelly's is a good place to begin.

Best of luck!     

I have tried to ask question and have been watching videos on the Carnivore diet for well over 1 year. 

On 7/28/2024 at 9:40 PM, Scott F. said:

I will look for the videos and materials I have read on the very subject. The one from Dr. Chaffee is on youtube.

I started at 306lbs and as of today I have lost 48lbs in about 72 days. I think the miracle numbers that are posted come from people way overweight/way overweight. My biggest personal gain is I have an auto-immune disease and I have been off my medicine for pain and inflammation since mid-May. That alone is worth the price of admission. LOL 

Even though the weight loss has been a lot I have stalled for a week or so on a number. For me, there is the carnivore diet and then there is the carnivore diet for 12-hour shift workers. I'm stalling when I eat the pork and chicken and fish. The weight can be coming off steadily and then if I cycle to chicken and pork the weight sort of stalls.

I'm back in the gym and lifting 4-5 times this week and 2-3 next week depending on work schedule. On each of those days I walk between 3-4 miles after the gym. 

This is just me, but I am pretty much eating once per day. On the week that I get to go to the gym 3-4-5 times I eat a lot more. I'm not hungry but I am trying to build some muscle back. At some point I simply won't be able to eat enough whole foods and I may have to supplement (but I am nowhere near that as of yet). I will eat a red meat on my one meal per day. This morning after eating and walking I ate six sausage links, two eggs mixed with a handful of cheese. Tonight, at work I ate a pound or so of hamburger (maybe 60/40 that I ground) with another handful of cheese.

Thus far, for me, staggering the amounts I eat coupled with the days I work out seems to be working. 

Dr. Chaffee and Dr. Baker are weightlifters, so I read/watch a lot of their stuff.

Good luck.

Scott

I have been watching and reading about Carnivore diet for well over 1 year. Dr. Keefe advice really doesn't work for me. Just eat to satiety lead me to gain weight. I still dont see how i will be able to make the Carnivore diet work for me. I guess as most things in life, it works great for some folks and it doesnt work for others

On 7/28/2024 at 9:41 PM, Laura said:

Andre-Im sure this is very frustrating for you. I, too, have been stalled for about a year now, and am trying to figure it out.  You may want to check out Annette Bosworth, MD(Dr Boz).  She seems to do a lot with macros. Another quite drastic approach is Protein Sparing Modified Fast, which Maria Emmerich promotes. I dropped a bunch of weight, and got down to 100 lbs, when I first started this in 2018, then started gaining about a year ago, and am now stalled at 123.  I do know it wouldn't be good to add a bunch of inflammatory carbs, which will spike your insulin. 

I can't  just not lose bodyfat for  1 year. I also don't understand how carbs can be so evil and yet most healthy and fit people eat carbs. I'm 8 months in and for more than half of that time I haven't lost any significant amount of body fat. My experience with Carnivore was a huge failure, so far, when you consider that most of the initial weight loss is just water weight since you're not eating carbs. I guess in the end it's all about CICO and as it happens with most diets: It works great for some folks but it doesnt for others.

On 7/30/2024 at 1:49 AM, Bob said:

As long as you want. Beef and eggs are some of the most nutrient dense foods you can put in your body. You can live on meat alone, OR eat a carnivore-centric/meat-based diet that incorporates some more variety from the plant kingdom if you choose, whether that's ketovore, keto, or animal-based.

Exercise and weight lifting, which you say you have been doing. Maybe intermittent fasting, which can be done without being hungry by increasing the size of the meals you do eat. Fat and protein can satiate you for hours and hours on end. Learn the difference between feeling hungry and feeling empty. You can try 2 meals a day, or one meal a day, making those meals count. The longer you can fast, the more time your body has to metabolize what you did consume AND burn some of your own body fat.

Maybe. You CAN overeat meat and eggs and you CAN gain fat by doing so. It's difficult, because your satiety hormones SHOULD start functioning properly, sending signals to your brain to stop eating. But if someone put a gun to your head and made you eat and eat and eat even beef, bacon, and eggs, then yes it would be possible to gain weight. 

Calories can definitely be a factor when you get down to those last few pounds. We tell someone who is 400 pounds that calories don't matter, because for them it won't. They just need to learn to eat right, and let their satiety hormones reset, and the weight will start melting off of them. But you on the other hand, have considerably less fat storage AND you work out, so you are bound to feel hungrier more often than such a morbidly obese person. 

This is your personal choice. If something isn't working, it's time to shake things up. But only you can figure out what it is you need to do.

Do you need to intermittent fast? Do you need to get more sleep? Do you need to workout more? Do you need to up for fat macros? Do you need to eat less? Do you need to carb cycle?

Define "effective". If you are already healthy, the carnivore diet will keep you healthy. Eating meat doesn't make you unhealthy. 

Can you miraculously change your body composition using a carnivore diet? Define "miraculous"? If you're 400 pounds and you lose 220 and reverse disease, then you just might feel it's "miraculous". If you're 180 with a little spare tire around the abdomen like myself and want to be 165 with 6 pack abs, that's going to take some work and dedication. No miracles are gonna happen. 

I would stay all-natural, eating like a human would back in the beginning. If you can hunt it, milk it, pluck it from a branch or vine, then it's probably going to be fine. For me, this rules out grain and sugar, but would allow for fruits and vegetables that are in fact, fruitages themselves. 

If you are looking for more variety, you should look into Dr. Berry's Proper Human Diet, particularly, the keto/low-carb side of the spectrum, or Dr. Paul Saladino's Animal-Based Diet, or some combination of the two.

1 - "As long as you want. Beef and eggs are some of the most nutrient dense foods you can put in your body. You can live on meat alone, OR eat a carnivore-centric/meat-based diet that incorporates some more variety from the plant kingdom if you choose, whether that's ketovore, keto, or animal-based."

I ask this question to understand how long one should follow this diet and this way of eating, so that I can make an objective assessment of the effectiveness of the Carnivora diet, aiming to lose body fat and control hunger. 
I don't understand your answer since you didn't share a period of time in which it would be appropriate to be on a Canirvore diet, before making judgment about it.

10 minutes ago, Andre said:

I have been watching and reading about Carnivore diet for well over 1 year. Dr. Keefe advice really doesn't work for me. Just eat to satiety lead me to gain weight. I still dont see how i will be able to make the Carnivore diet work for me. I guess as most things in life, it works great for some folks and it doesnt work for others

I believe that to be true. Everything is not for everyone. I would say evaluate where you are and what you are looking for and then go from there. 

Thus far I have had nothing but good results. Maybe I am one of the lucky ones. I have not tried the 'eat when I am hungry/eat til I am full' approach. I eat once per day most days and on occasion I will eat a hearty breakfast after going to the gym. If I ate when I was hungry it would be like, maybe every 36-48 hours. I did a 48 hour fast and was not the least bit hungry at 48 hours. This comes from a dude pushing 306 pounds and ate pretty much every time I went by the refrigerator.

Were you straight carnivore? did you cheat? did you modify? I would say find the one that works for you and go that route. 

Best of luck.

Scott

On 7/30/2024 at 1:49 AM, Bob said:

"2 -What can i do to lose the excess bodyfat i still need to lose, with[out] being hungry(if it is posible)" 

- I eat in a 5-6 hour window, between 12-18 PM (Meals: 1 large and 1 small, usually eggs) Just what I describe in my post. For 8 months only eggs and meats.

4 - "This is your personal choice. If something isn't working, it's time to shake things up. But only you can figure out what it is you need to do.
Do you need to intermittent fast? Do you need to get more sleep? Do you need to workout more? Do you need to up for fat macros? Do you need to eat less? Do you need to carb cycle?"

- I don't understand your answer here. Since I've never done the carnivore diet before, how long will it take to get an idea of the effectiveness of this way of eating? There are people who get great results in a few months. So far I've had mediocre results, but I was thinner and healthier than the vast majority of people who would start the Carnivore diet. It seems to me that in a way, there is no reference to what to expect, especially when you're healthy. Unless you are in very bad healthy and have 50-100 lbs to lose, this way of eating is just like anyother way: It works for some people  and it does not for others.
5-"  Define "effective". If you are already healthy, the carnivore diet will keep you healthy. Eating meat doesn't make you unhealthy. 
Can you miraculously change your body composition using a carnivore diet? Define "miraculous"? If you're 400 pounds and you lose 220 and reverse disease, then you just might feel it's "miraculous". If you're 180 with a little spare tire around the abdomen like myself and want to be 165 with 6 pack abs, that's going to take some work and dedication. No miracles are gonna happen."

- Well, effective means lose body fat witthout being hungry. I am still overwieght if you take in consideration the BF% for men who are acive and for hearth health(Recommend to be under 18%BF) So far i was not able to lose bodyfat to for more than 4 months. If you take in considaratoin that most of the initial weigth lost is just water, since you are not ingesting carbs, my fat loss was mediocre at best. Peopel counting calories and eating carbs lose more Bodyfat everyday.

6 - "I would stay all-natural, eating like a human would back in the beginning. If you can hunt it, milk it, pluck it from a branch or vine, then it's probably going to be fine. For me, this rules out grain and sugar, but would allow for fruits and vegetables that are in fact, fruitages themselves. 
If you are looking for more variety, you should look into Dr. Berry's Proper Human Diet, particularly, the keto/low-carb side of the spectrum, or Dr. Paul Saladino's Animal-Based Diet, or some combination of the two."

- So in your opinion (and correct me if I'm wrong), should I continue eating meat and eggs, with a few additions, even though this way of eating hasn't given me any of the supposed benefits of the Carnivore/Keto diet, such as more energy, better sleep, less hunger, or improvements in health? 
Should I double down on a way of eating that hasn't worked for me so far, Because this is supposedly the correct way to eat for humans ?(even though most healthy and fit people eat carbs and other foods,everyday for decades).
I still have bodyfa to lose. I should  I just count calories while on a Keto/Carnivore diet, like most people do when they're on a conventional diet?
I dont undestand your answer again.

Thanks for answering my question. However, it seems to me that if the Carnivore or Keto diet really worked as well as you see people on Internet/Social media claim it does, I should have seen better results. I haven't stopped this way of eating because I don't know what to do and I'm afraid I'll gain most of the weight back. I guess it is just like most things in life: It work for some folks. It doesnt for otheres

52 minutes ago, Scott F. said:

I believe that to be true. Everything is not for everyone. I would say evaluate where you are and what you are looking for and then go from there. 

Thus far I have had nothing but good results. Maybe I am one of the lucky ones. I have not tried the 'eat when I am hungry/eat til I am full' approach. I eat once per day most days and on occasion I will eat a hearty breakfast after going to the gym. If I ate when I was hungry it would be like, maybe every 36-48 hours. I did a 48 hour fast and was not the least bit hungry at 48 hours. This comes from a dude pushing 306 pounds and ate pretty much every time I went by the refrigerator.

Were you straight carnivore? did you cheat? did you modify? I would say find the one that works for you and go that route. 

Best of luck.

Scott

For 8 months I have been eating nothing but meat (mostly red meat and eggs). I weighed around 200 lbs and was 180cms". I am now 183-185 lbs, but most of the weight I lost in the beginning was water. My BF has dropped 25-20% in 8 months. I have not lost any significant amount of body fat for over 4 months. I think the Carnivre diet really works for those who have health issues (I am a healthy individual) or if you have around 100 lbs or more to lose.

So far my results have been mediocre at best.

I don't think I will ever be able to make Carnivore work for me. I just haven't stopped yet because I don't know what to do and I am afraid of gaining back the same weight I lost.

Well Andre I agree with you. I think you should quit carnivore. It obviously hasn’t done anything for you that you expected it to so give it up and try something else.
You came into this with the wrong mindset to begin with and that was to treat this as a weight loss diet. Well it’s not a weight lose diet. In fact it’s not a diet. It’s a lifestyle that promotes proper nutrition and healing for life. It’s a way of healing your metabolism so you can enjoy a healthy life. For those who come into this way of eating looking for a quick fix they are going to be disappointed just like you have been. You started this a fairly healthy person to begin with so you are not as likely to see the wonderful healing benefits that we have enjoyed. You probably have a pretty good metabolism to start with especially if your young.
You asked how long you should do this carnivore? You should do it for the rest of your life because it is the most optimal way a human can eat to get the most nutrition but in your case, you are healthy and dissatisfied with your experience so I think you should no longer eat a carnivore diet and go find some other quick fix that suits you better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I admire your boldness, Geezy!  Dr Berry says we all need more vitamin P, for patience. My weight loss isn't happening as quickly as I would like, but I figure my body is prioritizing healing, which I need a lot of. I've just come to the place where I know I need to stop consuming plant toxins, as they weren't helping me. 

I admire your boldness, Geezy!  Dr Berry says we all need more vitamin P, for patience. My weight loss isn't happening as quickly as I would like, but I figure my body is prioritizing healing, which I need a lot of. I've just come to the place where I know I need to stop consuming plant toxins, as they weren't helping me. 

Yes ma’am and you have the proper attitude and approach to this way of eating.

On 8/4/2024 at 12:38 AM, Geezy said:

Well Andre I agree with you. I think you should quit carnivore. It obviously hasn’t done anything for you that you expected it to so give it up and try something else.
You came into this with the wrong mindset to begin with and that was to treat this as a weight loss diet. Well it’s not a weight lose diet. In fact it’s not a diet. It’s a lifestyle that promotes proper nutrition and healing for life. It’s a way of healing your metabolism so you can enjoy a healthy life. For those who come into this way of eating looking for a quick fix they are going to be disappointed just like you have been. You started this a fairly healthy person to begin with so you are not as likely to see the wonderful healing benefits that we have enjoyed. You probably have a pretty good metabolism to start with especially if your young.
You asked how long you should do this carnivore? You should do it for the rest of your life because it is the most optimal way a human can eat to get the most nutrition but in your case, you are healthy and dissatisfied with your experience so I think you should no longer eat a carnivore diet and go find some other quick fix that suits you better.

I was healthy to began with so body recomposition was my goal. The idea was to lose the bodyfat without being hungry. I would be a Carnivreo (for the reast of my life) if this diet helps me to achieve those goals. I dont look at a diet as a Religion! What it is the point to spend my whole life eating only meats and eggs, if i cannot lose the bodyfat i need, without being hungry? I also have not expereinced many of the suppoesed "Carnivore benfits" What lead met to wonder,  how long should it take someone  to be able to acesse if this way of eating actually works? Because after 8 months, what i have expereince so far is very similar results people often see in other diets. So why shoud i have an irrational/emotional and or religious apporach to diet?(What do i have to gain to look at the Carnivore diet, as it was the salvation of my life, when i am already healthy and have not lost any bodyfat in more than 4 months?)
You cannot say that This is the most optimal way of eating.(There are NO Studies on the topic to validate that Claim.)That is not a fact that is an biases opinan. In fact, most of the healthy and fit people do not follow a Carnivore diet.

If you have nothing of valure to say or any adivice to how to ajust the carnviore diet to lose bodyfat, just dont respond the post. Carnviores often act like the VEgan that they so much complain about it. Dont need to be on your feelings just because i dont worship eating meat.

I was healthy to began with so body recomposition was my goal. The idea was to lose the bodyfat without being hungry. I would be a Carnivreo (for the reast of my life) if this diet helps me to achieve those goals. I dont look at a diet as a Religion! What it is the point to spend my whole life eating only meats and eggs, if i cannot lose the bodyfat i need, without being hungry? I also have not expereinced many of the suppoesed "Carnivore benfits" What lead met to wonder,  how long should it take someone  to be able to acesse if this way of eating actually works? Because after 8 months, what i have expereince so far is very similar results people often see in other diets. So why shoud i have an irrational/emotional and or religious apporach to diet?(What do i have to gain to look at the Carnivore diet, as it was the salvation of my life, when i am already healthy and have not lost any bodyfat in more than 4 months?)
You cannot say that This is the most optimal way of eating.(There are NO Studies on the topic to validate that Claim.)That is not a fact that is an biases opinan. In fact, most of the healthy and fit people do not follow a Carnivore diet.
If you have nothing of valure to say or any adivice to how to ajust the carnviore diet to lose bodyfat, just dont respond the post. Carnviores often act like the VEgan that they so much complain about it. Dont need to be on your feelings just because i dont worship eating meat.

As it has been mentioned before, we don’t look at this as a religion but as a healthy was of eating that heals our bodies. I know plenty of healthy people who eat carnivore just because it is the optimal human diet whether you care to believe it or not and yes, there have been many studies that prove that.
You don’t have to have an “irrational/emotional and or religious approach” to a healthy way of eating . You just have to have the desire to be healthy. It’s really quite simple.
And no, carnivores don’t act anything like vegans. Lol! You see, unlike vegans we don’t care one bit if anyone else eats the way we do. All we do is give out testimonies on what this lifestyle has done for us and are willing to help anyone how chooses to try it for themselves.
I along with everyone else on this forum has had very valuable this to say to you but you chose not to listen to anything.
I’m sorry you got your feelings hurt by my honesty with you but all I was doing was telling you just exactly what you wanted to hear and that was that you should quit carnivore. It’s just not for everyone and it’s obviously not for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Andre,

This is a lifestyle not a diet as @Geezy mentioned earlier. 

Thin people doesn't signify HEALTHY. 

You never mentioned fasting, like working out muscles need a rest period.... your kidneys and liver need a rest which is where fasting comes into play. 

What's your protein to fat ratio for your meals?

Dr Barry and maybe Dr Chaffee have said you don't get fat from eating fats.  ie; more fat than protein may help. 

Also are you taking enough electrolytes daily especially working out?

Classifying it as a lifestyle doesn’t change the lack of results. I have 22% body fat, which is not good for my heart health. I also still need to lose a few inches around my waist to eliminate visceral fat, which is more dangerous type of fat.

This is the difference between being thin and accepting being fat. Eating meat doesn’t change the negative effects of being overweight.

I’ve always been surprised that meat eaters have a very similar reaction to someone who isn’t experiencing the benefits of eating meat as many of the vegans who have experienced it, which you’ve seen in the vegan community.

There’s very little rational thought here and a lot of dogma and emotional (negative) reaction to those who share the struggle of making this way of eating productive.(It is almost like if you are eating meat and eggs to improve you body composition, you dont have enog emotional investiment in the Cult of Carnivore. Than when you will questoin the lack of results or problems/struggles of eating a very restrictive diet., Those who are very emotionally invested in this identity will atack you)
Futhermore it seems you really did not read my post, what makes me wonder, why even bother responding...