• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Just had 4 sausage patties this morning. For lunch I snacked on some beef jerky, beef sticks, and some cheese. 

I'm thinking about doing another 30 days all Lion Diet, but I might wait until September. So much going on in the summer time.

Decided to have an extra piece of beef steak today and also decided to season it with a "steak seasoning" I recently picked up. It's got salt, pepper, garlic, coriander (100% natural)... stuff like that, so not a pure carnivore meal of course but I am completely fine with this for me.

Garlic butter added towards the end on a lower heat.

Man I love meat!

image.png.361ab6f94fc06d0e8315a3c565f5923f.png

Edited by Nowler

2 hours ago, Nowler said:

Decided to have an extra piece of beef steak today and also decided to season it with a "steak seasoning" I recently picked up. It's got salt, pepper, garlic, coriander (100% natural)... stuff like that, so not a pure carnivore meal of course but I am completely fine with this for me.

Garlic butter added towards the end on a lower heat.

Man I love meat!

image.png.361ab6f94fc06d0e8315a3c565f5923f.png

That season looks yummy. Care to share the brand?

6 hours ago, Miranda said:

That season looks yummy. Care to share the brand?

Certainly!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0C81B9QGS?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

I sprinkle it on AFTER my meat is cooked because I only have a pan to cook my steaks in and if I use this on the meat before I cook it just burns (like pretty much all seasonings).

Note: The grains of salt in this tend to be a bit bigger than I am used to with flakes or fine salts but it's a great seasoning and will definitely be buying more!

Got in late last night after an evening in carnivore heaven.
7f6b180e3a9c3a7cffbf5568752d97c9.jpg
Texas de Brazil. My favorite place to eat. Meat, meat and then more meat, cooked to perfection, expertly seasoned. Juicy, tender all you can eat. Beef of many varieties as well as lamb, sausage, pork and chicken. I don’t touch the pork or chicken. Sorry but no pictures of the food. Seems kinda rude to be taking pics of your food in a nice restaurant.
But It just don’t get any better than this.
b6c7a3ad6c9d087d9f7ac5c16cfceca7.jpg

Today was pretty tame. Just a couple of egg pafflewiches.
34c139568bb21aec2cf139fa96379e66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I

Went to the Bonecracker (Chiropractor) today and was told to not do anything the rest of the day. So I stopped by the local butcher on way home and got a couple chuck steaks which I had for supper. My one meal for the day. They also gave me a sample of their homemade jerky and meat sticks. They know what my eating habit is and try to accommodate. 

@Geezy I am so jealous, we don't have any of those Brazilian steak houses around here yet, I'd have to drive to another state. 

I used the paffle pancake recipe, chilled, to make a window opening snack sandwich yesterday. Excellent!

@ol_hilly my husband call the chiropractor " Dr Jamback"

Yesterday was a light day; a salami sandwich and later a bowl of ground beef with about 2oz smoked kielbasa and 1 slice bacon tossed with grey poupon. I just got around to reading label on that and see that it has citric acid, whyyyy? So I will try to find a cleaner alternative. Then I had a small cup of plain yogurt with a drop of vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon and also freeze dried decaf crystals. That was interesting because the decaf crystals didn't dissolve fully and they added crunch to the yogurt that I kinda liked. Sorta like chewing on chocolate covered coffee beans. Bitter but addictive.

Oh mama!

That looks amazing bud!
I've watched so many brisket smoking vids!

When I move into my next place I am going to prioritise having a garden so I can get me a smoker.

That brisket looks SOOOO good!

Edited by Nowler

Well yesterday we had a pool party. In fact, we've had pool parties every evening this week because it has been absolutely ROASTING outside. Afterwards, my kids and their friends wanted to go to Mexican. I was just gonna throw a steak on the grill but then the wife said she was paying, lol.

So I did have my ribeye, chicken breast, and shrimp meal again. Had a side of sliced avacado and gave the rice to my daughter. 

Also, my cherry trees are in season (the same tree that broke my ankle this year), so we've been picking at them. Gotta keep your eyes open for worms though, lol.

Me too Geezy, me too....  Fishing that is. Outta catfish. 

I just re-spooled two of my reels yesterday and I’ll get them rigged up today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk