• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Pic for attention, lol. This was a few weeks ago. I took my parents out to A Plus Crab in Cuyahoga Falls, which is a seafood boil restaurant. These were the raw oysters I got as an appetizer. My dad got me into these. Totally delicious and chock full of Omega-3's, vitamins, and minerals.

image.jpeg

On Saturday I attended a graduation party. I had a chicken breast and Italian sausages. And then Sunday, a family reunion on my wife's side, where I was able to have hot dogs and hamburger patties. 

I was able to make it work, but had to put up the palm ✋ when people would say "Aren't you gonna have any cAkE??"

14 hours ago, Bob said:

Pic for attention, lol. This was a few weeks ago. I took my parents out to A Plus Crab in Cuyahoga Falls, which is a seafood boil restaurant. These were the raw oysters I got as an appetizer. My dad got me into these. Totally delicious and chock full of Omega-3's, vitamins, and minerals.

image.jpeg

On Saturday I attended a graduation party. I had a chicken breast and Italian sausages. And then Sunday, a family reunion on my wife's side, where I was able to have hot dogs and hamburger patties. 

I was able to make it work, but had to put up the palm ✋ when people would say "Aren't you gonna have any cAkE??"

Ive been meaning to try oysters for a while now but it's never come to fruition.
I need to have a look around my area to see who serves em.

Do they taste fishy?

18 hours ago, Nowler said:

Do they taste fishy?

No. And the place where I get them serves them with lemon slices and hot sauce and horse radish so you can modify the taste or spice it up if you like. 

Raw on the half shell is the way to go. The only other oysters I've had came out of a can ready to eat, like sardines, and they were putrid. 

---

NY Strip last night.

This morning, eggs and sausage. 

^ my staples, lol

Sour cream is like ice cream you can eat on your burger without feeling weird. 

Some roast beef deli meat earlier today and tonight,  a pound of ground with sour cream on it. 

Since I went to the store, I'll have heavy cream in my decaf tonight. 

Went to the chiropractor today and was thinking. I used to always stop and get a couple slices of pizza on my way home. Then for the last couple years, I been visiting the local grocery store there and getting some deli meat and a fifty cent bottle of water. Cheaper and better for me. 

On 7/29/2024 at 10:50 PM, Bob said:

image.jpeg

Haha, I see you jumped on that bandwagon, looks good my brother

Great sale on chuck eye steaks this week. Had one for breakfast this morning and will eat another just after lunch. It's Saturday dayshift and when I get home it will be feed time for all the animals. 

Sometimes when you are simply too busy to eat it helps with the 'calorie deficit' monster. LOL

Scott

Worked so hard in the heat all day yesterday and way under ate. Only had four scrambled eggs. My day started at 6 am and I didn’t come in until 8:30 pm. Just never got hungry and just had so much to do on the place. But when I quit I really felt that lack of nutrition. I was too wiped out to do anything but just shower a go to bed.
Today was one of our elderly friends that we care for birthday so we took her to a steak house for lunch so I had a 16 oz ribeye and later on at home I had three hard boiled eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Laura said:

Love me some chuck eye steak!!  Will have to get some! 

Me too, but my store never carries chuck eye. Thankfully, my Mom turned me on to Laura Spath's method of breaking down the chuck roast that contains the eye.

5 hours ago, Geezy said:

About 4 ounces of pork belly that was left over from making liverwurst and six eggs (guineas)
0db4c6e0898f55b36c983b5c2787d264.jpg
Then for dessert I had some carnivore bread slathered in butter.
da162e4eafd3daf067217f964a976ae8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello there Geezy, how did you season your pork belly, and can you please give me the recipe for the bread? TIA