• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Jesus was NOT a vegan - Behind the Christspiracy! [Video/Podcast]

A vegan propaganda film called Christpiracy makes the bold, yet false claim that Jesus was a vegetarian and was against eating animals of all sorts. In order to perpetuate this misinformation on Piers Morgan Unscensored, they misquote the Bible, twist Jesus words, mistranslate Koine Greek, and cite non-biblical texts, spurious texts, and documents that don't even exist. In this video I scrutinize their claims and show you the obvious - that Jesus ate lamb and fish among other meats and loved every last bite.

SUBSCRIBE to the channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeAwaxsqfNEK4ZtfWX3Dz3g?sub_confirmation=1

WATCH my Introduction video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xznaBOHz8U8

WATCH the full Piers Morgan Uncensored video...
https://youtu.be/5AoOYaff9Nk

JOIN me and my keto-carnivore friends over at
https://www.CarnivoreTalk.com

Have YOU had success with a meat-based keto, ketovore, carnivore, carnivore-centric, or animal-based diet? Let's do a video together! Contact me using this form...
https://carnivoretalk.com/contact/

DISCLAIMER: The Carnivore Talk website and its audio and video content is for general informational purposes only. The use of the information found within our content or from materials linked to from our content is at the user’s own risk. The content published by Carnivore Talk is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users should seek the assistance of their health care professionals to obtain medical advice and to diagnose or treat any condition.

View full episode

Excellent production. I love learning about words. YouTube must be up to some tricks because it says there are 2 comments, but they aren't visible.

Those comments we from me and Bob responding to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I don't have a YouTube account and have no interest to sign up for one. The only comment that is viewable is a weird, nonsensical, vegan troll. 😣

Also when I typed, "vegan Jesus" in search your video was nowhere in that list. I had to put in "this week" for time, and even then it was second on the list. Al Gore Rhythms are not in your favor. I did send it to my Mom, and will listen again to get the view count up. Sorry that I can't comment or give a thumbs up.

My advice would be to go to popular channels and leave comments on all their videos,  you don't have to ask people in the comments, to come visit the channel, so much as make a compelling comment that might cause them to look up the channel, did you already do an interview with anyone on their channel? people can find you that way too.

Yeah, I've got 4 comments so far. Geoff and my reply, plus 2 vegans, one wanting to debate live, lol.

The YouTube algorithm is tricky, hard to train, and the "competition" is fierce. It actually takes a long time to get the ball rolling. I worked on my other channel for years and SLOWLY grew a small following. 

I do think this one will do better. I just need to make more content and make more noise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2024 at 11:47 AM, Bob said:

Yeah, I've got 4 comments so far. Geoff and my reply, plus 2 vegans, one wanting to debate live, lol.

The YouTube algorithm is tricky, hard to train, and the "competition" is fierce. It actually takes a long time to get the ball rolling. I worked on my other channel for years and SLOWLY grew a small following. 

I do think this one will do better. I just need to make more content and make more noise.

Youtubing is hard, took me 6 months and one of my shorts got 192k views. I've stopped since, but loved the creating. I did use YT Buddy for algorithm, tags, description, and overall scheduling. Consistency is everything. Same time, same day, the right day for your audience, etc. I actually liked that aspect of it, to figure that out. I'd just need different content to work on. You've got good audio, good video, and your thumb nails pop out.  

18 hours ago, Orweller said:

Consistency is everything. Same time, same day, the right day

This is where I will struggle. I'm involved in too many things, lol. My construction business in particular is booming in the summer.

8 hours ago, Bob said:

This is where I will struggle. I'm involved in too many things, lol. My construction business in particular is booming in the summer.

That is when you make batch videos and release them over a span of time. I used to make a few, then slowly release them. That will be very good for the algorithm. But even better for your followers. They will know that a given Wednesday or Friday, they can expect a video from you. A job always comes first of course, and family. I also get into too many things and have since abandoned my channel. My issue was content. I did enjoy editing, I did enjoy working on it, especially hitting 1000 subs. It was all just for fun. It's almost like you need a team for a good running channel, I came home from work, and worked the rest of the evening on editing. Every day.