• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

So, who of you visits the forums every day?

This is basically a little survey of mine. I think I need an extra set of eyes on here. It never fails that someone new posts right when I go to sleep or start my day at work, and then when I do check on the forums, I see an unapproved post waiting in the queue and had been sitting there for 12-14 hours waiting for approval. 

The 1st post by a newbie gets held in queue. I do this so Spammers don't get to post. The alternative is to leave it open and then come delete the spam later, but that would mean spam could sit on the forum for several hours too and that doesn't look good either, lol. 

So who visits every day from a web browser? Unfortunately, the site cannot be moderated using Tapatalk.

I visit every day. I use Tapatalk because I find it easier to navigate but I keep the website pulled up on DuckDuck Go. But as you know I don’t own a computer, just my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So checking in on a mobile phone actually works just fine. The site is optimized to display very well both on a PC monitor as well as a mobile device. 

It's Tapatalk specifically that doesn't work for moderating. You'll see an unapproved post and Reply to it, never realizing that both your unapproved post and your subsequent reply are still invisible to everyone else, lol. 

I will probably reach out to one or two individuals privately. Seniority, activity on the forum, and commitment to a carnivore-centric way of eating will be some of the heavier factors that are given consideration. If you have an interest in being a moderator (basically, either approve first-timers posts OR hide them and mark Users as spammers) you are more than welcome to PM me.

I have the Tapatalk app and use that. Is there a different way to access the page? I do browse through everyday though. Looking for information and opinions, experiences.

Yes there is. You can access the forum via the internet. Google, Safari or Duck Duck Go.
Here’s a link.

https://carnivoretalk.com/

I use Talpatalk because I find it easier to navigate the forum.