• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Good morning everyone. I spent yesterday filming and editing. 

Lunch was the Mexican place, because I am a slave to my wife and kids, lol. I had the "Cielos, Mar, y Tierra" which is a ribeye, a chicken breast, and 6 shrimp. Then for dinner I had one of my burnt cheese foldovers. 

I need to hit up Sam's. I started today with 7 scrambled eggs with some cheese because I ran out of breakfast meats.

I started the day with a couple of “sizzle steaks”? My wife picked these up in at the store. They are very thin sliced sirloin. I just pan fried them in some bacon grease and let me tell you what, they are now my new favorite breakfast with eggs. I liked them better than I do bacon.
6d244333eb8627d677eaca77cf0eb147.jpg

Later on I smoked a chuck roast but forgot a picture of it but I did get a picture of the ribeyes and venison burgers I smoked.
c32ae932715ea924cefc13217a76dda7.jpg
That’s the first time I tried smoking venison burgers and I thought they came out very good. Really retained some moisture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eggs, bacon, and sausage this morning. A few pork rinds when I got home to tide me over, and then burger patties with cheese for dinner.

I'm contemplating a strict BBBE challenge for one of these last few months of the year. October might be it.