• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Day 52 whoop de doo!!!!!
1/2 uncooked buffalo brain.
Small amount of uncooked buffalo meat, liver and a piece of heart.
Homemade buffalo bone broth 

“Whoop de doo”. I haven’t heard that phrase in years. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neighbor took me fishin today. Caught a few cats. He tried cooking without oils and breading. Some were blackened and some were grilled on his pellet smoker. I think they were the best. Just salt and pepper And a nice smokey flavor. So for once this year, I'm full of fish. 🙂 

Made some pancakes today using my paffle recipe. Credit ol_hilly for the idea.
I ate my fill along with some venison breakfast sausage.
86a50cbec2c049aa807ef81b0dbef890.jpg
I really liked the flavor and texture of these carnivore pancakes. When I use the paffle batter for waffles you don’t notice the pork rind panko.
With the pancakes I still couldn’t taste the panko but it had a sort of nutty taste and a little crunchy texture as if it were a whole grain pancake. They were very good with just some butter on top. I can’t wait to try them with a couple or three over easy eggs on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 56

I ate buffalo liver and kidney cooked in buffalo fat today. 

I love the liver and hear everyone telling me about copper toxicity and hypervitaminosis.

My body is definitely beginning to talk to me. 

Trying to understand if my body is craving nutrients and vitamins or it's mind and addiction. 

Tomorrow I am going to start eating raw buffalo meat only. By saying it here I am accountable. 

Namaste

It's Memorial Day weekend here in the USA, and Meijer has NY Strips on sale for $8.99/lb. They offer thin cut, regular cut, and thick cut. Check out this thick striploin I got. It was delicious, albeit a bit difficult to cook. Took longer than normal. 

20240521_195326.jpg20240521_195335.jpg20240521_195305.jpg