• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Boring day. Cooked up a mixed pan of chicken, shrimp and sausages and finished it off with three boiled eggs.

I can be very boring with my meals, and especially when I am at work. I'm looking for basic sustenance and to push a turd (pardon the French).

Burgers do look good.

And bacon is the best. My Pops use to say if you put three slices of bacon on a cardboard sandwich.....someone would ask for another. LOL

Scott

Forgive me Atkins for I hath sinned, lol. 

I had a beer yesterday. 

And the night before I went to the Kent Heritage Festival here in Kent, Ohio and I saw a gyro vendor. I explained my diet to them and they agreed to give me a plate of extra meat (for an extra price) with no pita bread. I still had the tzatziki sauce and a few diced tomatoes on it. 

I believe gyro loaf, even the big log that rotates on a spit, actually has some breading in it. Between the gyro Saturday and the can of beer Sunday, I am up from 177 to 180. 

Whenever I see 180 this is what goes on in my head, lol....

flashing lights cops GIF

Geezy, how do the guinea eggs compare? Duck? Chicken? Or just like a guinea egg? 

They are just like a farm fresh chicken egg only smaller. The also have thicker shell and the inner membrane is very strong so cracking and separating the shell is harder. They taste good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FAFO

Yeah, kinda sort of.
It’s from the Gonzalez flag of the Texas Revolution. It was actually our first fag used during the revolution.
93b0002eb006dc363993c88704ad66fb.jpg

The phrase "Come and Take It" dates back to King Leonidas I defying the Persian army to take his army's weapons with the phrase "Molon labe" at the Battle of Thermopylae.
So yeah, FAFO fits.

Food wise it was just some bacon and egg pafflewiches today. Been so swamped with family stuff right now it’s been hard to find time to eat.

7 hours ago, Geezy said:

Yeah, kinda sort of.
It’s from the Gonzalez flag of the Texas Revolution. It was actually our first fag used during the revolution.
93b0002eb006dc363993c88704ad66fb.jpg

The phrase "Come and Take It" dates back to King Leonidas I defying the Persian army to take his army's weapons with the phrase "Molon labe" at the Battle of Thermopylae.
So yeah, FAFO fits.

I understood the Molon labe, but didn't know about the TX flag. I like it. I was in TX for 50seconds in 1992 when my brother got married. He married a military brat and that is where they were all living at the time.

Namaste everyone. 

Missed you all.

So I did a fast for a while and it went really well. On some days I ate some beef fat. Then one day I bought some butter and ate the whole packet. Something I have said on here that I react to and I did not want to eat in the future. I have continued to eat a pack of butter each day for the last four days. 

I have eaten out too which again I  have said on here that I do not want to do anymore.

I have also eaten bacon, another thing I do not want to eat. I only want to eat ruminant meats. 

I have also eaten eggs since breaking the fast. They were yummy.

I know that all of this is emotional eating. 

I have to go back to eating ruminant meat only and beef fat. I have so much beef fat in my freezer. Butter is more comforting! My addict loves it.

I am inflamed again. 

I fasted to give my gut a rest and now all I am doing is thinking about eating. I am not even hungry. 

I am telling myself that until my body is thriving and I actually know when I am hungry, it is probably best to stay away from fasting. 

Any feedback welcome. 

Thinking of buying an air fryer. 

Today I have eaten a pack of butter and approx 400g of sirloin steak.  

I've been a good boy all week. Eggs and/or sausage in the morning. Beef patties or New York strips for my dinners. I buy in bulk (Sam's Club) so I do a lot of repetitive eating so nothing goes bad.