Skip to content

Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an carnviore-centric ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

What Did You Eat Today?

I’ve noticed several newcomers to this lifestyle tend to get confused about what they can eat or get bored with just eating the same old thing over and over and then there’s some that just don’t have much imagination around food and in the kitchen.

Well this is a thread for everyone to post what they eat each day.

It doesn’t matter if it’s something you eat day in and day out or if it’s something that’s unique but still in the spectrum of carnivore, post it up. It may help inspire someone to stick with their diet plan and reach their goals by introducing something new to their diet.

So, What did you eat today?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Views 356.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It's Open Mic Night. Here's my dinner, along with my monthly bourbon...

  • Tried making my own yogurt for the first time. I used heavy cream instead of milk a I like it. Very similar to Greek yogurt. My daughter said it tastes like sour cream but with more flavor. I’ll be ma

  • Cheesy egg muffin sliders with venison breakfast sausage. That wasn’t enough so I had a venison german sausage with cheese and then a small bowl of yogurt. Ok, now I’m satisfied. Sent from my i

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Red hot sausages, bacon and eggs.

We are on the beach in Topsail, NC for the week. I have one section in the fridge with 'the carnivore stuff'. I brought most if it from home. The 'vacation grocery stores' are really, really proud of their meat section. I mean really proud.

Scott

On 9/4/2026 at 7:30 PM, Scott F. said:

Whoulda' thunk butter is a weight loss food? LOL

I think it was "Butter Bob" (another Bob) who coined the phrase "Butter will make your pants fall off" lol

On 9/7/2026 at 3:07 AM, Vynith said:

Microwaved bacon because I was lazy.

Interesting. I've made salami/pepperoni chips in the microwave before, so I guess bacon would work too, lol

500 grams of beef patties and 3 scrumptious eggs.

Screenshot_20260912-090325.pngScreenshot_20260912-090343.png

And now some cheese straight out of the packet lol:

PXL_20260912_084819553.jpg

Looks good.

Funny burger store from the beach. We went into a local market to buy groceries. We were having family over for burgers on Tuesday night. I did not pay attention to the weight or price and just grabbed two family sized packs of 73/27 hamburger.

We started making patties and kept making patties and kept making patties and never got out of the first pack. I have never seen hamburger packed so tight in one styrofoam flat.

We all joked about where we buy hay from back home. One farm has really pretty bales and the one a bit further away has the same size bales but twice the amount of hay. His baler packs hay to tight you can barely stab it with a knife.

I think that butcher had the machine to package his hamburger.

We ate three times off those two packs of burgers and I brought several home. Actually about to eat the last two now.

Scott

Microwaved cheese + butter = dairygasm.

Never thought about combining my melted cheese with butter but my word was it so good.

PXL_20260917_135956715.jpgPXL_20260917_140000879.jpgPXL_20260917_140056735.jpg

5 hours ago, Vynith said:

Microwaved cheese + butter = dairygasm.

Never thought about combining my melted cheese with butter but my word was it so good.

PXL_20260917_135956715.jpgPXL_20260917_140000879.jpgPXL_20260917_140056735.jpg

Vynith, what type of cheese did you use?

Hello everyone, I have to get better at posting and just staying active. My personal life is hectic, I have to keep up with my spiritual needs, and we are being fed in an abundance, and that's where my time, or lack of it goes, but I do need the support of the group.

I have been on an ingredient kick; I check the ingredients on everything that I eat now, a lot of these foods are actually fake, the packages don't tell you where their meats come from, most beef comes from a variety of cows, this means that there is a possibility of disease, my chicken is air chilled only, bath cleaning can mean salmonella. I was wondering how come my butter wasn't melting, nor tasting like butter, it is not real butter, Kerry Gold is the best on the aisle, and I am so thankful that they have a cheese now as well. I now understand why Geezy had always said to shred your own cheese, pre-shredded cheese is actually plastic. Please feel free to correct me if my information is not accurate.

Angela

I cooked a small chuck roast in the crock pot yesterday, I don't buy roast, this was given to me, they don't get tender, nor do they have enough fat on them, the marble is lacking. If anyone can tell me the best way to cook one, I would greatly appreciate it.

Angela

On 12/10/2023 at 4:25 PM, Geezy said:

Tried making my own yogurt for the first time. I used heavy cream instead of milk a I like it. Very similar to Greek yogurt. My daughter said it tastes like sour cream but with more flavor. I’ll be making some more in the future but next time I want to use actual cultures instead of just using a store bought yogurt for the starter.

My next first thing to try was chaffles. Ok, I’m hooked. These thing are great. We went shopping yesterday for feed and groceries and I spotted this mini waffle iron for less than ten bucks so I picked one up just to try out chaffles.
So I made three different kinds today.
Egg & mozzarella. Excellent. I made a sandwich out of this one with some venison sausage with a little butter and Mayo.
Egg & cheddar. Very good. I made an egg sandwich out of this one and will definitely be doing this again.
Egg & parmigiana. Nope. Did not like this one at all so it’s off the future list.
d36554f962af66755e7c6591e74a4abc.jpg
28d4340910c52b78a6f2ba8bf87966bb.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they are good, but have you tried the wonder bread chaffle, it has no egg, tastes just like bread to me, and I am hooked on them.

34 minutes ago, Angela Little said:

Vynith, what type of cheese did you use?

Cheddar cheese from Aldi. (UK)

Finally made something even Gordon Ramsay would appreciate - 10 eggs fried in butter

No microwave used for this one.

PXL_20260921_183342418.jpg

PXL_20260921_183347937.jpg

PXL_20260921_183438591.jpg

  • Author
On 9/17/2026 at 3:40 PM, Angela Little said:

I cooked a small chuck roast in the crock pot yesterday, I don't buy roast, this was given to me, they don't get tender, nor do they have enough fat on them, the marble is lacking. If anyone can tell me the best way to cook one, I would greatly appreciate it.

Angela

A chuck roast needs to be cooked slowly in a crockpot or in a deep pan in the oven ant a low temperature for a long time.

I put a splash of bone broth in my crockpot then season the roast and place it in the pot. Cover it and turn it on low. You can do this just before you go to bed and it will be done in the morning.

  • Author

IMG_3515.jpeg

Nothin beats catching your supper. 10.6 pound blue cat.

IMG_3516.jpeg

Two big beautiful filets and a bunch of belly meat.

IMG_3517.jpeg

Egg washed, coated in pork rind panko and deep fried in tallow. Heart attack style.

IMG_3518.jpeg

First batch done and more to go.

Good eats right there folks. Fresh from lake to table in just a few hours.

On 9/17/2026 at 4:40 PM, Angela Little said:

I cooked a small chuck roast in the crock pot yesterday, I don't buy roast, this was given to me, they don't get tender, nor do they have enough fat on them, the marble is lacking. If anyone can tell me the best way to cook one, I would greatly appreciate it.

Angela

I put the chuck roast in the crock pot for five six hours (depending on the size)

You are correct it is a lean cut, no marbling, hardly any fat at all.

I buy them because most of the time they are a cheaper cut of red meat. I am a boring eater, even before carnivore, so I buy a lot of the leaner cheaper cuts and just eat more butter to increase the fat content of that particular meal.

My wife and my son have tried carnivore each going 25-30 days on a couple of occasions. Lack of variety and color on the plate stopped carnivore for both of them. I guess that is the same reason when people say, "You only eat meat, salt and water"?.

For some the 'elimination' part of carnivore 'eliminates' them from even trying.

Scott

Today was not exactly down the middle of the carnivore road.

I drank a protein shake with whole milk and ate a handful of storebought pepperoni. Not exactly the breakfast of champions neither.

Hope all is well. If the pager does not go off today I think I will be able to join the Monday night discussion tonight.

Scott

4 hours ago, Scott F. said:

Today was not exactly down the middle of the carnivore road.

I drank a protein shake with whole milk and ate a handful of storebought pepperoni. Not exactly the breakfast of champions neither.

Hope all is well. If the pager does not go off today I think I will be able to join the Monday night discussion tonight.

Scott

Scott, I at times have to drink Ensures, because lack of appetite

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Featured Content

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.