• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an animal-based ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

2 hours ago, Bob said:

I think the only tuna I've ever had came in a can

I was the same way until I started tuna fishing. Fresh caught yellowfin tuna is so good that I could never eat the canned stuff again unless I was starving. 

1 hour ago, ImCharlieBruh said:

yo did you ever share the liver wurst recipe lol it will prob drive my wife up the wall lol

I’ll post it up. It’s good stuff. 

I bought some more buffalo today. Even though it was not that fatty, I cooked and ate a fair amount of it. I am really chuffed. 

I was going to fast for a while after I finish the eggs that I have. 

Instead I have decided that I am going to see what a few days, at least, of eating buffalo does first. 

After watching many carnivores, I am telling myself that my brain needs meat right now. 

Thank you to everyone on this channel. I am grateful to you all for your support, knowledge and mutterings! 

Namaste

4 hours ago, louis said:

I bought some more buffalo today. Even though it was not that fatty, I cooked and ate a fair amount of it. I am really chuffed. 

I was going to fast for a while after I finish the eggs that I have. 

Instead I have decided that I am going to see what a few days, at least, of eating buffalo does first. 

After watching many carnivores, I am telling myself that my brain needs meat right now. 

Thank you to everyone on this channel. I am grateful to you all for your support, knowledge and mutterings! 

Namaste

Well good thing is your brain really needs fatty meat our brain is mostly made of cholesterol. Keep on going try dipping it in heated ghee or melted butter if you can that helps up the fat on leaner meats.

I need to raise a bison or two lol good luck for me finding babies lol

I might be able to turn you on to some if you are anywhere near Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today we had relatives from out of town visit and we went out to eat at a restaurant with a patio. This particular restaurant that we chose had a section of their menu called "melted cheese foldovers" which are specifically designed for Atkins/low carbers. Basically, they make you a cheese tortilla with the other ingredients inside.

Today we had relatives from out of town visit and we went out to eat at a restaurant with a patio. This particular restaurant that we chose had a section of their menu called "melted cheese foldovers" which are specifically designed for Atkins/low carbers. Basically, they make you a cheese tortilla with the other ingredients inside.

Sounds tasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So today I have eaten five egg yolks cooked in ghee and quite a lot of fatty buffalo also cooked in ghee. 

The butcher where I buy the buffalo from is understanding me more now. I bought some fatty, soft buffalo today which I fried and it tasted really good. I will buy more tomorrow. I bought and cooked quite a lot yet could definitely have eaten more. 

I realised that I can use the rice cooker that I have as a slow cooker for the more tender meat. 

Whoopee!

My cooking is definitely getting better!

Here's to fat! 

3 hours ago, louis said:

So today I have eaten five egg yolks cooked in ghee and quite a lot of fatty buffalo also cooked in ghee. 

The butcher where I buy the buffalo from is understanding me more now. I bought some fatty, soft buffalo today which I fried and it tasted really good. I will buy more tomorrow. I bought and cooked quite a lot yet could definitely have eaten more. 

I realised that I can use the rice cooker that I have as a slow cooker for the more tender meat. 

Whoopee!

My cooking is definitely getting better!

Here's to fat! 

You're going to go from thr bolder to master meat cook in a few months lol