• Welcome to our Carnivore / Ketovore / Keto Online Community!

Welcome to Carnivore Talk! An online community of people who have discovered the benefits of an animal-based ketogenic diet with the goal of losing weight, optimizing their health, and supporting and encouraging one another. We warmly welcome you! [Read More]

Day 31 - Whoop de doo!   

I have just eaten some buffalo soft meat and a lot of liver, all cooked in fat. 

Afterwards I had some fatty, egg yolk scrambled eggs. 

Usually I eat a lot more than I have. I was quickly full today. I think it is time for me to fast. I bought a lot of meat today so I plan to fast after finishing that. 

Yesterday I mentioned about histamine intolerance. Today I am telling myself that my oxalate dumping has either begun or gone to a whole new level. Then I start believing that both are going on! 

Whatever it is, bring it on! I am glad to be changing.

Namaste to all of you.

Have a great day. 

Today has been pretty simple. Grass fed ground beef for breakfast with some eggs. And then grass fed ground been made into burgers with pepper jack cheese and jalapeno slices for dinner. 

I have a lot of beef to eat or I am gonna have to freeze it, lol.

The jalapenos actually gave me some stomach cramps, but it's been a long time since I have had any.

2 hours ago, Bob said:

Today has been pretty simple. Grass fed ground beef for breakfast with some eggs. And then grass fed ground been made into burgers with pepper jack cheese and jalapeno slices for dinner. 

I have a lot of beef to eat or I am gonna have to freeze it, lol.

The jalapenos actually gave me some stomach cramps, but it's been a long time since I have had any.

Sounds yummy! 

It's Friday and I try to avoid eating meat on Fridays (I'm Catholic) so -

B - 3 egg yolks and 1 whole egg, scrambled & 1 cup of Kefir (home made with raw milk)

L - can of salmon and can of tuna, mixed, butter added (that was a true penance - not eating that again!)

D - fried salmon

I hate fish. Might need to do egg days on Fridays.

Victory of the day: my son (7) asked for eggs for breakfast instead of porridge, and after having them, he said he'd want eggs again tomorrow! ❤️

On 4/26/2024 at 9:49 AM, SusanneUK said:

L - can of salmon and can of tuna, mixed, butter added (that was a true penance - not eating that again!)
I hate fish. Might need to do egg days on Fridays.

I tried a can of Salmon and I had mixed opinions. I mixed it up with some avocado mayonnaise like you would tuna fish and it was alright, but there were bones in it which I wasn't expecting, lol. 

Same breakfast as always (3 egg yolks, one whole egg, cup of raw kefir)

Lunch: instant pot roast beef

Dinner: 2 burger patties

Today I cooked the beef joint (not further specified - I had no idea what kind of joint this was, it just said, beef joint) in the pressure cooker after browning it on all sides. Instructions said to pressure cook for 5 minutes, which seemed super short... Turns out it was way too short, my instincts were right. I gave it another 10 minutes and then had to cut it in steaks and fry in the pan! It was yummy in the end though.

So I did some tile work for a friend and to pay me back they took us out to eat today to a place called Silver Lake Country Club. It's a members only establishment. It was pretty tasty. I had a filet mignon with a salad wedge and I added a blackened salmon filet to dish as well for the extra meat/protein. This did mean I ingested some ranch (seed oil) today.

I've had a little more plants lately than I prefer to deal with. I think the month of May is going to be either a personal lion diet or BBBE challenge for myself. I still want to lose 10 pounds and the pool opens Memorial Day, lol.

Nothing yet as it is early and I can't face eating at this time of day. Later, we'll have left-over beef stew (no veg apart from a chopped onion) that I made yesterday. I have chicken and beef mince (ground beef) defrosting and ready to cook later for the fridge.

The chicken will be spiced up, buttered, and air-fried but not sure what I will do with the beef yet. I often make a 'cake' with whisked eggs, bacon bits, topped with a little cheese. It lasts me a couple of days.